You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever
    Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:31am
Had a Barry White on a plane.
I mean a serious Donald Trump.
I never have, even long haul.
Cant get comfortable and read the paper etc.
Plus the walk of shame afterwards.

Very inconsiderate to fellow passengers I feel.
Especially a guinness one.

Views ?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:37am
had one going to germany and one on the way back to pass the time
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:40am
Manys a time. For some reason as soon as I get on an airplane or into a hotel room I need to sh*te. I try my best to hold off on the plane but sometimes it needs to be done. I am always aware however someone is outside. As regards the walk of shame if you just stare directly back at folk theyll put their head down. 

Dont see it as inconsiderate, thats what toilets are for. More inconsiderate to hold it in and seep out little stink bombs throughout the flight.  
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:42am
Dont think i have
Related question - do farts not smell on planes? 
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

had one going to germany and one on the way back to pass the time

Because I was in a full leg cast on flight to Germany I couldnt use the jacks for a sh*t. I swear to god I needed one so bad that I nearly sh*t myself at passport control. No joking, I contemplated heading back out and dropping one on the run way. LOLLOL
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Dont think i have

With the air exchange and background noise very difficult to get caught in fairness.

Been known to drop a few bombs in the air in my time!!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:50am
True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:00pm
Haha jaysus LOL
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:16pm
LOL With the top off and everything 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:25pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:27pm
You're not the same fella that faces the tank when he's on the bog are ya?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Dont think i have

They do smell ,I let an outrageous fart on a flight back from Oktoberfest and it was rotten,two strangers sitting beside me nearly vomited.

I was extremely proud of it.

Edited by rossieman - 06 Nov 2014 at 12:43pm
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:45pm
I have ulcerative colitis . Dropped a brown trout in manys an unsuitable place down the years. On a plane would be like the Sheraton compared to some .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

You're not the same fella that faces the tank when he's on the bog are ya?
LOL You are on fire TJ

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:03pm
Flight back from Armenia was filled with emergency runs to the jacks and explosive evacuations. Smell off me was horrendous. IIRC myself and Sausy were taking this process in turns in between him getting sick into wan of them little bags
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

LOL LOL LOL affs. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:15pm
Deano
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

This is actually easily done. We've been doing this to eachother for years on trips. There's normally a security catch hidden on the doors. Never gets old seeing your mate interupted whilst having a dump.

How to Open an Airplane Lavatory Door from the Outside
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic