Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 539>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2023 at 10:06pm
mandate - email bang on the money 

BB ( Jd’s favourite fan grouping BTW  ) can GTF 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

NR can you send it to me as the filters at work got it before i could read it . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 11:00am
Are you not in a supporters club CM?

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 12:48pm
The email is applicable to any fan in a SC or not who believes in a fair ticket pricing approach.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

The email is applicable to any fan in a SC or not who believes in a fair ticket pricing approach.

My only reason for asking the question is that the Mandate group was set up to represent the interests of independent fans - Now, I don't believe anybody is barred from joining or anything like that but would find it strange if an SC member did sign up given that already have representation. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

My only reason for asking the question is that the Mandate group was set up to represent the interests of independent fans - Now, I don't believe anybody is barred from joining or anything like that but would find it strange if an SC member did sign up given that already have representation. 

All were welcome Borussia, plenty in Supporters clubs gave support on an individual basis and at least 2 supporters clubs publically backed us  

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

will do Murph 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:12pm

All were welcome Borussia, plenty in Supporters clubs gave support on an individual basis and at least 2 supporters clubs publically backed us  

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

will do Murph 

I didn't mean to imply they shouldn't be welcome or anything like that!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 7:27pm

Yer we were independants for a long while and joined our SC when is was first set up .
I have always been open and honest about our SC and how it was ran and have been on the mailing list of  the Mandate group as soon as it was set up on here also . 

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 4:36pm
https://www.irishnews.com/sport/footballsoccer/2015/09/03/news/devlin-confirmed-for-top-role-in-republic-supporters-confederation-249473/

With the new appointment of the FLO it reminded me of the time the last FAI appointment had high praise for the leader and was sl*gging off ybig.

“He’s liked and he’s loathed, but we get on well with him. He doesn’t discriminate between whether you’re a big [supporters’] club or a small club and I always found him very fair.'

Well obviously JD was discriminating if Ballybrack got their special deal.

*link says it's been moved so don't know how to post it.

Edited by darmack - 15 Feb 2023 at 4:39pm
The dark side.. And the light
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

https://www.irishnews.com/sport/footballsoccer/2015/09/03/news/devlin-confirmed-for-top-role-in-republic-supporters-confederation-249473/

With the new appointment of the FLO it reminded me of the time the last FAI appointment had high praise for the leader and was sl*gging off ybig.

“He’s liked and he’s loathed, but we get on well with him. He doesn’t discriminate between whether you’re a big [supporters’] club or a small club and I always found him very fair.'

Well obviously JD was discriminating if Ballybrack got their special deal.

*link says it's been moved so don't know how to post it.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I had forgotten about that 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 5:35pm
I wonder how he is getting on with the streamers and balloons he was promising to bring to games. 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 12:15pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 1:23pm

What service is Delay Ltd selling and who the fack is paying for it? 
El Puto Amo
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Bridging loans
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 1:56pm
Apt name seeing he has held the judicial process for over 3 years and now has a 3 month stay ffs.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Printing wristbands for exclusive CRISC "organized fun" events on away trips.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 10:33pm
I see the poor misfortunate Ballybrack Seagulls who complained that they couldn't afford the cost of a season ticket after their sweetheart deal from the JD area was scrapped by the FAI found the funds to travel to Seattle en masse for St Patrick's Day. They must have got the flights for free, as I know how reluctant they are to part with cash. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 11:26pm
Spotted out having lunch with Robbie Keane and Luis Figo in London. 

Not a great look for Robbie after the whole FAI contract fiasco his pal put in place for him.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 539>
  Share Topic