You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 539>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Emmet Malone and Dan McDonnell reporting the last 24 hours that the move hasn’t been met with positive reaction in political circles or Sport Ireland. You know it’s bad when even they can smell the roses 

He hasn’t gone away you know and he won’t until after this stint and McGlue, Gavin, Dervan and Walshe get sent packing too.

As Deise alluded to, its imperative pressure is kept up in these guys the next 6 months through the media, political contacts, lobbying league/club representatives, protests at LOI/international matches or it may all happen again before our very eyes

Fully agree with this.  Mooney represents more of the same.  He's one of Delaney's lapdogs.

The pressure needs to be kept on, so that all the rats are removed from the ship.
Sponsored Links

fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:39am
So another one of Delaneys yes men gets the helm for six months to steer the 
FAI through its sh*t storm.With Uefa on standby with a 10 million bail out if needed.
Wow.Who's the problem child now Delaney?

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:18am
Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. Is it by the day? and if knowing there's coffers are there from UEFA up to 8 million, I cant see them concluding anything quickly.

It might even be a case that ODCE conclude first even though they admitted it would be a lengthy process.

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:33am
[QUOTE=OohAah...]Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. 

[/QUOTE

i predict that they will be suing the FAI for payment eventually LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

[QUOTE=OohAah...]Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. 

[/QUOTE

i predict that they will be suing the FAI for payment eventually LOL

fair shout
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:32pm
Is this the time to unite the two football associations in our Country?  Patrick Nelson to become CEO of the new entity. FAI is a toxic entity. 

Good example of a new freshness and a new direction in an organisation is Drew Harris taking over as Garda Commissioner.

Edited by ontheball - 23 May 2019 at 4:11am
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Is this the time to unite the two football associations in our Country?  Patrick Nelson to become CEO of the new entity. FAI is a toxic entity. 

Drew Harris as New Garda Commissioner has got rid of decades of Cute Hoorism in the Gardai.  Harris taking over Gardai best thing to happen in a long time.

I must have missed the bit where Gardai and PSNI merged into one body to police the whole of Ireland

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:44am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:50am
The more you think of it, it's amazing that he survived the Vantage Club scheme which spectacularly backfired. In any other business/organisation, he'd have been sacked immediately.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:18pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:20pm
€444 fine Jesus 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:22pm
The gutter press at its finest. Ireland is very lucky that the S*n blessed us with their presence.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:29pm
The Sun have done great work on the FAI over the past 6 months. Plenty of exclusives including the early drawdowns from Sport Ireland and revelation how a senior member of the FAI asaulted Stephen McGuinness.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:31pm

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4132551/parents-crash-woman-fai-noel-mooney-gobsmacked-case/

"I feel for her parents on a human level but I have to divorce that feeling."

Wtf is Mooney supposed to mean by that? Confused
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:32pm
Can't believe they have printed that, also how has he aged -20 years in the last 19 years?
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4132551/parents-crash-woman-fai-noel-mooney-gobsmacked-case/

"I feel for her parents on a human level but I have to divorce that feeling."

Wtf is Mooney supposed to mean by that? Confused

That's the judge being quoted unless I'm reading it wrong.

Either way, disgusting article from that rag. The parents admit they've no idea he's been appointed to FAI role so obviously they were contacted by the Sun.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:44pm
What's the relevance of printing that now?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What's the relevance of printing that now?
To remind us all of how low they can go.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 539>
  Share Topic