You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 539>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:59am
Great so another f**king clown 🤡 
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 7:34am
Don't know anything about him, but given what he is quoted as saying in that article about how well the organisation is run, he is a terrible choice for the position. As deise says, eerie similarities between this and how Delaney got the role.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 7:58am
Very poor optics. He needs to clarify his links with Delaney and his band of merry men to earn any credence. 

Did Walshe make one public comment in her two months at the helmEmbarrassed

All senior management that Delaney instilled in the place are still there and now his mate he got a job in UEFA is coming back. This is very worrying
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 8:30am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

I wonder how many posts on Mooneys hair transplant will appear here As well as his hair transplant advert on Sunday World :) Mooney a good guy but has too many connections to FAI power brokers so big worries there !!!!

LOLHis hair transplant is literally the only thing I know about him
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 8:31am
those AGM comments better be put to him as a first question at his first press conference 

Either way given what we now know he has a severe creditibilty deficit 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:56am
He was the YBIG No. 1 goalie for a few fans games and kept a League of Ireland stalwart out of the starting XI Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:02am
Well that’s a tremendous endorsement LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:10am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

LOL

A safe pair of hands Big smile
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

He was the YBIG No. 1 goalie for a few fans games and kept a League of Ireland stalwart out of the starting XI Clap
I remember watching him as a player at City. He was a decent keeper. I didn't think he was good enough to be keeping players of that calibre on the bench.Clap

He used to be at the games as an assessor or something after he retired, it was an official capacity anyway. He used to get some stick for his hair.LOL

Edited by pre Madonna - 20 May 2019 at 10:25am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:24am

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

LOL

A safe pair of hands Big smile
But he is still keeping out a rightful player Wink
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:27am
I met him in Bordeaux and got the train up to the game with him.

Only recognizing him now.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:27am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I remember watching him as a player at City. He was a decent keeper. I didn't think he was good enough to be keeping players of that calibre on the bench.Clap

He used to be at the games as an assessor or something after he retired, it was an official capacity anyway. He used to get some stick for his hair.LOL

plenty of lads on here would kill for his lionel
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:32am

I don't know, he looks ridiculous.I have never been able to look at him without laughing. 
He always seemed a 'decent skin' though,  which is a bit worrying. I am sure JD did too. I'd rather a rabid ****.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:41am

I don't know, he looks ridiculous.I have never been able to look at him without laughing. 
He always seemed a 'decent skin' though,  which is a bit worrying. I am sure JD did too. I'd rather a rabid ****.
The model won’t change PM, this guy with the syrup of fig will start of like Delaney all amenable like, then he will entertain the London branch the seagulls and classless of 88 and before you know it the re-splitters will again be patting him on the back and sucking his dickie rock just like they did with the other coont, nope nothing will change
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by royal rover royal rover wrote:

I think they will push up season ticket costs significantly which i dont think anyone would argue that they have been brilliant value for money in recent years

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/tickets-membership/season-tickets doesn't seem like it
Danger here, OH NO
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:50am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

I think they will push up season ticket costs significantly which i dont think anyone would argue that they have been brilliant value for money in recent years

Hold up have they sent anything to renew season tickets yet?
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:57am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Nothing. I just googled it because I wasn't sure how many games we have left on the ticket and this came up
Danger here, OH NO
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:01pm

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Nothing. I just googled it because I wasn't sure how many games we have left on the ticket and this came up

I just checked my email, last update from FAI was in regards to the Gibraltar game nothing in there about renewing season ticket.

From looking back over previous years email didn't get sent until after the June games.

Doesn't seem to be anyway to purchase NEW tickets anyway.

Have a feeling the FAI communications department jumped the gun again.

No need to panic just yet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 539>
  Share Topic