You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:16am
Any protests being planned for the upcoming Ireland matches?
Danger here, OH NO
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:23am
Seems apt to post this again

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:52am
Has there been any sightings of our former glorious leader.
The silence is deafening
And worrying
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:00am
Nice weather for gardening. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

The silence is deafening
And worrying
I am just sitting back and monitoring this thread from my bolt hole in Barbados, y’all made me a wealthy man, the fools the fools the fools Wink
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:05am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

there will be in Copenhagen 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:09am
Wouldn't be in favour of another protest. To be fair the sh*t has hit the fan and what ever the outcome of the investigations will dictate the need for future protests. With uefa involved can't see things getting much worse all though more revelations may be revealed. It's about building for the future now in a correct and transparent manner. Contrary to a previous post made by myself I'd be happy to see Rea Walshe and Fran Gavin depart the scene as well. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:19am

The silence is deafening
And worrying

I think he is currently taking shelter in a bunker along with some prominent members of CRISC Supporters clubs !
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 12:54pm

Yes! PM MC Hammered and he will add you into the whatsapp group.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

The silence is deafening
And worrying

I think he is currently taking shelter in a bunker along with some prominent members of CRISC Supporters clubs !
Last seen entering Vault 88. Supplied with a free bar that won't run out for 50 years although they might decide to charge you afterwards anyway. 
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 1:58pm

As they say in Copenhagen: "er paven en katolsk?"
Touts Out!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Yes! PM MC Hammered and he will add you into the whatsapp group.

I've been tailed by a suspicious looking ice cream van with a large satellite antennae on the roof so I'm avoiding electronic communications for the foreseeable future. Going off the grid so to speak. However, I'll be leaving a serious of cryptic clues in hidden locations around the country for everyone to piece together regarding the next protest which is going to HUGE.
El Puto Amo
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 3:22pm
Brendan Menton’s latest tweet doesn’t make good reading. UEFA will be looking for their money back eventually and this will hold back development of the game at every level.

UEFA funding of FAI cash flow simply delays the inevitable.  Anyone who thinks required financial restructuring won’t impact on staff and development programmes has their head in the sand.  Another generation of young players shortchanged.  Financial reality will eventually bite!

One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:13pm
https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-sponsorship-deals-are-being-affected-by-crisis-rea-walshes-message-to-council-as-noel-mooney-prepares-to-take-over-38123443.html

The brand image is severly damaged and I imagine sponsors won't offer as much next year especially if results are not good between now and then. Disaster. 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:18am
Given the boot from his role in the stadium company 

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 9:25am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-sponsorship-deals-are-being-affected-by-crisis-rea-walshes-message-to-council-as-noel-mooney-prepares-to-take-over-38123443.html

The brand image is severly damaged and I imagine sponsors won't offer as much next year especially if results are not good between now and then. Disaster. 

And Mooney certainly isn’t the answer in cleaning up the image
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 11:36am
2 JD supporters been drafted in to clear up the mess created by JD. You couldn't script it, although perhaps you could

What's gonna come first on all this, a documentary, a mini series, a film or a sitcom
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

2 JD supporters been drafted in to clear up the mess created by JD. You couldn't script it, although perhaps you could

What's gonna come first on all this, a documentary, a mini series, a film or a sitcom

Making Back to the Future IV in which JD goes back in time to save himself from a terrible future. Starring Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox as Donal Conway and Lea Thompson as Rea Walsh.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 539>
  Share Topic