Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 314315316317318 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 9:30am
ah here lads LOL
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 9:38am
LOL
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:04am
So has she really left Doc or is that just rumours. Wouldn't want a solicitors letter for defamation of character
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:54am
So the staff of the FAI now want representation on any new look board after they met last Monday. 

From John Fallons piece in the Indo.

The FAI governance committee will today be requested by staff representatives to allocate them two places on the new-look board.

The majority of the FAI’s 204 employees met privately on Monday at Abbotstown to discuss their input to the overhaul currently underway amid recent controversies.

Sports Minister Shane Ross last month said that staff, along with other groups such as ex-players, supporters’ groups and the women’s game, should have representation at the top table.

Three employees – Harry McCue, Tom O’Connor and Paul Keogh – led Monday’s meeting and are due to meet with the five-person governance group today when the campus becomes a hive of activity.

They will discuss their concerns with chairman Aidan Horan and fellow Sport Ireland nominees, Dr Moling Ryan and Joe O’Leary, along with FAI delegates Niamh O’Donoghue and interim chief executive Rea Walshe.

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 12:06pm
FAI workers demand two spots on new board ahead of shake-up at AGM

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/fai-workers-demand-two-spots-on-new-board-ahead-of-shakeup-at-agm-38113761.html

There isn’t any way the council can be allowed vote in a new bunch of blazers before the agm.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:23pm
Tweet from Mark Tighe

SIPTU has issued a statement calling for an urgent meeting with Shane Ross, the Minister for Sport, because it believes 200 jobs at the FAI are at risk due to the association’s “extremely precarious financial situation”.

I feared this all along and yet council members who backed JD see no wrong doing.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:31pm
Jesus 200 jobs. That must be the vast majority of the workforce 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:35pm
unreal! f**k!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:39pm
Unreal, I'd highly doubt it would get that far without FIFA or UEFA stepping in and providing funding.

Everyone knows Irish football has been dragged into the gutter over the last few years and months, the cynic in me say's SPITU are trying to get a meeting quicker than they would have when going through the normal channels, hence the statement.

But really nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the FAI and money, you'd imagine they'd have been looking for redundancy to be made if they were this close to the wire.
Feel sorry for anyone who works out there, can't imagine how stressful it is working out there at the moment

Edited by wanderer - 15 May 2019 at 1:55pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:41pm
Mark Tighe on the stand yesterday with Dunphy. well worth a listen 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Has Dunphy not been a supporter of Delaney? His stance may have changed in recent weeks but I always thought he was pro the glorious leader.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:47pm
Time for codding and joking about jd is well over the man has dragged Irish football into the gutter.

Edited by gufct - 15 May 2019 at 1:49pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Has Dunphy not been a supporter of Delaney? His stance may have changed in recent weeks but I always thought he was pro the glorious leader.

oh you're alive! great result the weekend LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:57pm
200 lay offs , mad stuff what will be left two cleaners and the guy who runs the car park .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:08pm

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

oh you're alive! great result the weekend LOL

You just stick to the bog snorkelling and the 2019 Massey Ferguson Challenge. The rugby is for us sophisticated types.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

How are the FAI meeting their wage commitments now that funding has been suspended ? 
Has a bank stepped in to provide interim credit to them ? 
Why ? they couldnt raise 150K previously and had to go to their CEO cap in hand 
how are they meeting their ( massive ) wage bill every month ? 

this is exactly what I suspected would be happening.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:41pm
  • Reading about the FAI's finances and jobs that may be lost, every clown who ever posed for a selfie with John Delaney owns a little piece of this debacle
    Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
    DangerHere View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:45pm
    Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

• Reading about the FAI's finances and jobs that may be lost, every clown who ever posed for a selfie with John Delaney owns a little piece of this debacle

That's a bit much. I had my picture taken with a lot of people, including JD after the N Ireland game in the Nations Cup thingy...I didn't know at the time the crap that the w**ker was getting up to. I don't consider years of FAI mis-management to be my fault though
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 314315316317318 539>
      Share Topic