You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 539>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by DC96 DC96 wrote:

Just saw on the YBIG twitter account, John is a guest of honour of the Leinster Football Association in Frankfurt tonight......

Neck like a jockeys b*****ks.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

LFA Youths play a German regional team every year alternate home and away. HE shouldn't be there and LFA should be taken to account for this.
Fair enough, but inviting him seems crazy. It is like they want to implicate themselves.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:25pm
I am sure this wasn't a last minute invite. He would have been invited months ago and I'm sure the LFA were surprised to see him show up. Some neck.
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I am sure this wasn't a last minute invite. He would have been invited months ago and I'm sure the LFA were surprised to see him show up. Some neck.

Still trying to portray himself as popular with the grassroots? You would think he would have the cop on to make his excuses and lie low for a while. Some ego on the guy.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 6:55pm
https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/john-delaney-ordered-to-stop-using-fai-credit-card-and-phone-after-stepping-aside-38030836.html

f**king ridiculous that the Leinster FA alone have 10 seats on the council. The numbers on that council need to be scaled back drastically to one seat per group.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Apr 2019 at 6:55pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:07pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 12:42am
Reading articles like that, and all the little bits and pieces elsewhere, this could be the most glorious ending for Delaney LOL

If they get him on criminal charges, oh baby LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Reading articles like that, and all the little bits and pieces elsewhere, this could be the most glorious ending for Delaney LOL

If they get him on criminal charges, oh baby LOL
Heres hoping to the last bit, but all pointers lead to that conclusion Clap
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 7:47am
Never knew it was Veronica Guerin who broke the story about his father.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 8:53am
Gone! HE'S far from gone. Just look at him showing up at Leinster Youths gig in Germany. HE did that on purpose, he can't stay away from limelight and SHE'S the same. Come 03 May we will be sick of the sight of him during 17s finals. UEFA have to see our disgust. 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:08am
I don't think HE and SHE are a WE anymore. Have heard that from a few  reliable sources now.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:10am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Gone! HE'S far from gone. Just look at him showing up at Leinster Youths gig in Germany. HE did that on purpose, he can't stay away from limelight and SHE'S the same. Come 03 May we will be sick of the sight of him during 17s finals. UEFA have to see our disgust. 
How will you survive when the u17 finals are over LOLLOL
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:14am
The story being put out by Jd and his tribe of council lap dogs is that it’s all a government plot to take the heat off them about the children’s hospital,

Until the whole cancer is cut completely from the Fai the way will be open for another jd to stage a power grab. No league should have more than one council member .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 3:29pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

https://www.killarneyadvertiser.ie/opinion-delaneys-backers-should-be-ashamed/

f**king joke that O'Reagan has been in that role since 1976
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:11pm
It’s the same for nearly all leagues no fresh faces or views. The agm will certainly be very different this year can’t see free drinks , golf, presents for theclick arses etc.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:19pm
Not so sure as take a lot for total clear out. Still a lot of "me feiners" in there
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 5:37pm
Delaney apologists blaming politicians investigating corrupt Fai on them trying to keep children’s hospital off front pages. How low can you go the Fai needs to be cleaned out Of this poison all on the gravy train 😡😡😡
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 539>
  Share Topic