You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 539>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 3:21pm
GerK does Sunday Times have more on the way ? Easter egg and paper read on Easter Sunday morning :) And maybe even a shag = HEAVEN

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 18 Apr 2019 at 3:21pm
Sponsored Links

ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

That Sun article is from Neil Cotter. 
I find it baffling that anyone with an interest in this story is not following his articles 

He has been superb

Agree, met him out in Killester at the Beachcomber last month. Had a good chat, comes across as very genuine and concientious and while I'm not a Sun reader, his articles are excellent. 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:07pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:13pm
[QUOTE=ProudAndLoud]GerK does Sunday Times have more on the way ? Easter egg and paper read on Easter Sunday morning :) And maybe even a shag = HEAVEN
Think Gerk may have  better offer on Sunday morning LOL

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

[QUOTE=ProudAndLoud]GerK does Sunday Times have more on the way ? Easter egg and paper read on Easter Sunday morning :) And maybe even a shag = HEAVEN
Think Gerk may have  better offer on Sunday morning LOL

I thought he meant the Easter egg. I was even going to make a Kinder Surprise joke.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Tj if you keep posting up irrellevant sh*te I'll ban you for the day. And no more puns lads

keep this thread on topic 

Thumbs DownAnother fckin dictator, that’s what a certain SC will do to you I suppose 

oh it's the forum clown and spoofer Dublin Cock - you contribute nothing to this forum apart from your big mouth. 

ClapClapClapClap
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:36pm
Delete Delete Delete
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:53pm
the centennial dinner in two years time should be a hoot and half. plenty of drink taken and scores settled that nightLOLLOL 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Fozzy B Fozzy B wrote:

the centennial dinner in two years time should be a hoot and half. plenty of drink taken and scores settled that nightLOLLOL 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

GerK does Sunday Times have more on the way ? Easter egg and paper read on Easter Sunday morning :) And maybe even a shag = HEAVEN

Not sure. Heard Sindo should be decent. Would imagine Times too
DC96 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:55pm
Just saw on the YBIG twitter account, John is a guest of honour of the Leinster Football Association in Frankfurt tonight......
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:12pm
Bunch of petty w**kers

• E Malone in IT: "Roxburgh apparently pencilled Kerr in for place on a Uefa technical analysis group he was assembling for an upcoming major international championship. In the end, though, the Scot had to inform Kerr, a long-time critic of Delaney, that move had been vetoed by FAI
    Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

OohAah... View Drop Down
    Ray Houghton
    Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:24pm
    JD in Frankfurt ^

Edited by OohAah... - 18 Apr 2019 at 7:26pm
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:33pm
    Why are the LFA in Frankfurt and why do they want him there? These provincial associations need reassessment too.

In fairness to John, he has always had a lot of schnitzel in his lederhosen. 
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:34pm
    Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why are the LFA in Frankfurt and why do they want him there? These provincial associations need reassessment too.

In fairness to John, he has always had a lot of schnitzel in his lederhosen. 

Eintracht Benfica game  ? 

Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:37pm
    What’s the LFA connection to the game? 
    Davey Langan
    Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:08pm
    LFA Youths play a German regional team every year alternate home and away. HE shouldn't be there and LFA should be taken to account for this.
    Davey Langan
    Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:10pm
    It's gonna feel worse when HE is front and centre at UEFA 17s finals. This can't be accepted either.
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 539>
      Share Topic