You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 539>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 11:06am
Lad in work is an AUL ref. €35 (iirc) fee a year, in cash only no coins and no receipt issued for the privelidge of reffing.
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 11:14am
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Do we have an approx breakdown of where the FAI's annual revenues come from between sponsorship, ticket sales, domestic grants, UEFA grants and tv money etc?

All this is freely available at the AGM each year.  The only problem is I don't think you are allowed to ask a question.  You are allowed to make statements of endearment about the Leader such as the best one a few years ago from the floor that"John Delaney is the best signing the FAI ever made"

Yes, it would be great to see a breakdown as opposed to many things lumped in together.
I think I'm gonna throw up! SickSickSick
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:40pm
Just in relation to the survey a few days back..., you know, the one where they asked you, as a fan, to disclose your earnings, your D.O.B. and then also tell you that the survey isn't anonymous as it's linked to your email address...

Can I ask, how is this GDPR compliant? 

I can say without a shadow of doubt that I haven't emailed the FAI or anyone in it for 3 years, and more importantly, since 25th of May last year (and haven't given them any consent to email thereafter).

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Just in relation to the survey a few days back..., you know, the one where they asked you, as a fan, to disclose your earnings, your D.O.B. and then also tell you that the survey isn't anonymous as it's linked to your email address...

I can say without a shadow of doubt that I haven't emailed the FAI or anyone in it for 3 years, and more importantly, since 25th of May last year (and haven't given them any consent to email thereafter).

If you consent to your data being used in that way and it's flagged then it's compliant. Albeit it probably should've been clearer it wasn't anonymous.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

If you consent to your data being used in that way and it's flagged then it's compliant. Albeit it probably should've been clearer it wasn't anonymous.

My understanding is that you have to give explicit consent i.e. click this box to say you are fine with us still contacting you post GDPR.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:59pm
Yep. you have to opt-in. I had to make my own business GDPR compliant last year and it was a massive pain in the gee.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:14pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:21pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:29pm
please let Delaney be gone!!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

please let Delaney be gone!!
He just landed in Luton. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:38pm
Following JDs annual appraisal, his wage has increased 20%
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Following JDs annual appraisal, his wage has increased 20%

"Posseses a unique ability to get himself out of difficult situations. We the FAI feel he is under valued and want to ensure he stays". 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:56pm
Rumours hes gone are all over the shop...
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Rumours hes gone are all over the shop...

Woooh there must be something bad in the Sunday Times tomorrow LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:01pm
He’ll go rogue, take off his shoes & top and apologize to absolutely f**king nobody
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:04pm
just heard the story behind the 100k. Cute hoor if it’s true
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Any chance of a pm 

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Any chance of a pm 

+1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 539>
  Share Topic