Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 539>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:58am
2nd time it’s been moved.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:30pm
It'll be the quiet ring around next. "Nothing to see here, move along..."
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

As mentioned previously, a follow up Q&A meeting is planned with Delaney and date has been agreed of evening of February 21st. Venue in Dublin to be confirmed. Will share when confirmed.

As with last time, all very welcome and the more the merrier

Location for this is Horse Show House at 10pm this Thursday.

I understand the Mandate committee and CRISC have been invited to this also. No idea how it was billed to them but may make you think FAI is aiming this at tickets seeing the mandate is invited
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:26pm
Pipkin have any of your critics that lambasted you for attending the first meeting, said they'd like to attend this one?

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm
So the FAI National Football Exhibition was launched in Sligo on Friday. Great to see it in Sligo but a couple of comments:
1. The launch is on the same evening as the first round of LOI games, ridiculous.
2. Local press were asked to cover it, even tough they will be covering the Sligo Rovers match. 
3. John Delaney was there and a couple of the Sligo Rovers committee members got talking to him about Sligo Rovers, as you might expect. He asked the lads 'who are ye playing tonight'?! They couldn't believe it ... it's the first game of the new season ... we're playing the resigning league champions ... plus the game is on RTE.

He just doesn't give a fcuk about the league. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

So the FAI National Football Exhibition was launched in Sligo on Friday. Great to see it in Sligo but a couple of comments:
1. The launch is on the same evening as the first round of LOI games, ridiculous.
2. Local press were asked to cover it, even tough they will be covering the Sligo Rovers match. 
3. John Delaney was there and a couple of the Sligo Rovers committee members got talking to him about Sligo Rovers, as you might expect. He asked the lads 'who are ye playing tonight'?! They couldn't believe it ... it's the first game of the new season ... we're playing the resigning league champions ... plus the game is on RTE.

Not even surprising.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Not even surprising.

Sure you'd need the wisdom of Solomon to know who's playing who in the League of Ireland.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:17pm
I will be there with my two lads. Thanks for letting us know when and where it's on.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:34pm

the league is not where the power is , its as simple as that. if the league clubs voted on who the FAI CEO was then he'd know every groundsman and every LOI fan 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:28am

As mentioned previously, a follow up Q&A meeting is planned with Delaney and date has been agreed of evening of February 21st. Venue in Dublin to be confirmed. Will share when confirmed.

As with last time, all very welcome and the more the merrier

Location for this is Horse Show House at 10pm this Thursday.

I understand the Mandate committee and CRISC have been invited to this also. No idea how it was billed to them but may make you think FAI is aiming this at tickets seeing the mandate is invited

Just to bump this.

Time is pants (FAI picked it) and there should be another one in next few months but for those who were spitting venom at us the last time for going and not posting here, now's your chance.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:35am
10pm....ffs...such a joke.No interest in meaningful dialogue by them
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:41am
10pm time is just to put people off !!! 
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

10pm time is just to put people off !!! 

The reason he got out of the Oireachtas hearing is because he said he is going to Rome for some Uefa meeting that just cropped up tomorrow and Thursday.  So he must be flying back from Rome to meet the fans on Thursday night. Hense the late time.  What Dedication to the job!
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:54pm
The Great JD will meet the supporters on Thursday night. 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Old News 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Wonder will be have a pocket full of tickets for the Gibraltar game as part of his divide and conquer agenda ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:50pm
I note all members of the soup taking committee got sorted for Gibraltar. Think they have joined crissc as the Stillorgan Orchard RISSC. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Bogumit View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

I note all members of the soup taking committee got sorted for Gibraltar. Think they have joined crissc as the Stillorgan Orchard RISSC. 

It’s all well and good condemning soup takers before you try it . Once you try some real soup you realise it’s prerty damn sweet.

Edited by Bogumit - 20 Feb 2019 at 7:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 539>
  Share Topic