You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 539>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Tricky one i must say , until we all know what has happened and what is going to happen going forward it's hard to 2nd guess things . 

I have to say SCs have a roll to play and i am very happy with the way our club is run as the lads do a great job with running buses , tickets home and away as the same as independants  Clap
They may have a role to play but managing tickets is not one of them. Already been instances of SCs touting, and as mentioned in BBs own email whingeing to TDs, they openly admit to flogging season tickets regularly. 

The FAI should have sole control over the administration of tickets, made all the easier now with the move to digital where they can trace where the ticket ends up if transferred.  Why anyone would want their ST with a club and not in their own name is beyond me anyway.

I have been here before Sham , Myself and Mrs Claret was turned over ( like soooooooooooooooo many for the Scotland away game ) we  decided then and then to go with the SC for tickets . Now since then if we did not have enough aways games for certain games we would not have got a ticket , now other SCs i can not comment on but ours told their members this in case . 
I have always been open about what we shoud get and what we don't but i love the level playing field for all what we have at the moment . 
I casting no aspersions on your club whatsoever. Many clubs are run well. The point remains though that the FAI dont know and cant control where the tickets go once a club is running it. They simply submit the total tickets they require. You could go to one away per campaign but your name could be on the list for every game if your club so desired to play it that way and they can do whatever they want with ‘your’ ticket. The result being that you have no record of your own and neither does the person who takes ‘your’ ticket when you dont go. 

Anyway, this I believe is being phased out as some clubs have been migrating their members to their own accounts where they will log in and sort their own STs snd aways which is a good thing for all concerned. 
Sponsored Links

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 8:22am
When the Ballybrack seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think there are sardines.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

When the Ballybrack seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think there are sardines.

LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 9:45am

😂
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 10:23am

LOLLOLLOL
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 11:08am
Bb are not a club never were . There are 2/3 individuals in charge of the operation and the last thing they’re worried about are supporters. Their deal with the former ceo and his enablers benefited no one bar the lads running it.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 2:01pm

Excellent Tom LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 1:33pm
I see John Delaneys favourite fan grouping made the papers again 

The FAI should tell them to GTF 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
ProudIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 1:51pm
the shocking stat from that article  is that 17000 tickets for the Denmark home playoff game - our most high profile game you could say in the last 20 years were given away for free or discounted 

Edited by ProudIrish - 05 Feb 2023 at 1:52pm
Here we go again, we're on the road again
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

A disgrace it's got as much attention as it has. 

Absolute zero shame from Ballybrack. They were complicit to the shady wrongdoings of Irish football for years and now they want to cry about being treated like everyone else. Disgusting. I hope the FAI tell them to get lost. Let's see how great a bunch of supporters they are then when the gravy train runs dry. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Absolute brass neck f**king hell LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 2:16pm
Leo Varadkar will ‘lean on’ FAI over Ballybrack’s John Delaney deal for Ireland match tickets

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/leo-varadkar-will-lean-on-fai-over-ballybracks-john-delaney-deal-for-ireland-match-tickets-42328121.html

How anyone can stand up for them now is a clown. 2/3 lads private plaything and they’ve been profiting big time.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 4:55pm
The more you read it the angrier you get - the absolute sense of entitlement from them 

Fuk them and their sweetheart deal they had with their best mate
JD 

The FAI better stand their ground and tell them to GTF otherwise everybody will be looking for a ‘deal ‘

Edited by Newryrep - 05 Feb 2023 at 4:56pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 6:32pm
f**king ludicrous sh*te. Get to f**k
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 7:15pm
Something smells here and doesn’t add up from the FAI. 

Tickets were sold at a reduced rate to the Seagulls for 2022, 2 years after the report was complete that concluded there should be no discounted tickets.

So who in the FAI has accepted responsibility for that because that is really inept management and a waste of good money that should have been invested in the game? 

Also curious as to why no alternative was suggested - just let 1,800 guaranteed tickets for every game go. Very short termism. 

Interesting that Derrykirk and St Itas were getting discounts whom happened to have had members as the Secretary and Chairmen of the CRISC that were signing off on defamatory statements about other fans requested by Delaney. And they were a hell of a lot smaller than Ballybrack..

Edited by Pipkin - 05 Feb 2023 at 7:16pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 7:39pm
Disgusting but hardly surprising that JD was using tickets as his currency to his loyalists. Those who benefitted can't have any complaints that they are now being treated the same as everyone else.

"We don't know why they do not want to accept 500,000 EUR". Well maybe its because FAI have realised that a third of tickets per game are being given away for free or at heavily discounted rates and its time to start getting some of that lost revenue so that 500,000 could actually be 750,000!

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 9:23pm
The FAI should not be allowing this sweetheart deal as all fans are equal. If a discount for buying multiple season exists then it needs to be public so any group could avail of it. Not a deal secured between one group and the FAI in private.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2023 at 10:14pm
If they get a discount deal I would like to think the mandate committee will approach for similar deal for all season ticket holders. 

would fit leo and Co better to worry about the real governmental issues in this country than involving themselves in this CryWacko
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 539>
  Share Topic