You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 523524525526527 539>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:17pm
Fantastic news. 

Any news links to be shared about this?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Sponsored Links

ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:18pm
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 11:43pm
Witchunt.......
It's not me it's you:-)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2022 at 10:48am
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2022 at 11:05am
Jd not a fan of Stephen Kenny what an utter gobsh*te jd is,
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
opa01 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 11:24am
Anyone for a whip round - JD will foot the bar bill and this time won't be able to charge it back to Dave Langan?

"John Delaney may face €2m bill over failed High Court battle over his emails"

Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 1:55pm
Should this thread be moved to the Rest of the World section as JD just like Rice and Grealish left us to go to England.
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

Should this thread be moved to the Rest of the World section as JD just like Rice and Grealish left us to go to England.
But his legacy is still very much with us.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 11:07am
Mark Tighe on twitter
New: High Court awards @CEA_Ireland legal costs from long-running case over access to FAI emails against John Delaney. Sunday Times also given costs order against Delaney over his failed attempt to have case heard in-camera.

Clap
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Mark Tighe on twitter
New: High Court awards @CEA_Ireland legal costs from long-running case over access to FAI emails against John Delaney. Sunday Times also given costs order against Delaney over his failed attempt to have case heard in-camera.

Clap

Watch him declare bankruptcy now. He won't be able to pay those costs 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 2:04pm
Hopefully court cases as the Ocea throw the book at him.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 12:47pm
`This guy is some dodge. What an absolute weasel. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:22pm
I see Ballybrack SC got a mention in the Dail today.
Is it correct that they were getting a cushy deal under the old regime and now they are complaining that they have to pay the same as everybody else? Or have I picked this up wrong? 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Is it correct that they were getting a cushy deal under the old regime and now they are complaining that they have to pay the same as everybody else? Or have I picked this up wrong? 
That’s certainly my reading of it. 

Edited by 9fingers - 31 Jan 2023 at 7:50pm
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 8:25pm

Yup from what I've heard it's a deal relating to premium level season tickets that they got under JD which the FAI are now insisting revert to full price premium tickets.

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 8:49pm
Yep.

Swings and walkinstown roundabouts.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 8:58pm
Given I've always paid full price, I might get my TD at home to raise this in the dail!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 10:18pm

Oh no ! wont somebody think of the children ?

I am sure BB welcomed the transparency of the new ticketing arrangements both home and especially away along with the vast majority of regular fans 

the last away game in Scotland  certainly felt very different ........
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 523524525526527 539>
  Share Topic