Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 539>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by opa01 opa01 wrote:

If Delaney paid back a lump sum (say €5m - €10m) to the FAI would you support letting him off without prosecution?

No
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 1:20pm
Running nursing homes, jaysus
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Running Fleecing nursing homes, jaysus
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 1:44pm
A number of thoughts come into your head reading this - the obvious being that because of his buddies he has a job but..... imagine sitting there (i can picture the office) in the nursing home thinking how is has come to this.

Looking around, fantasising about how he can turn it in the best run homes in the land, hell maybe even an over 85s league and top class facilities. Maybe Trap will manage them. 

Mad. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:02pm
In fairness he always championed the rights of the elderly so it's no surprise that he is now running Nursing homes.  He ensured that the FAI board consisted of men approaching their eighties who coincidently were also responsible for his contract and bonuses. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:15pm
I wonder how many houses in London will suddenly be willed to a one J Delaney. Sure all the oul dears will love him.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Did I read it right that JD actually agreed to a bigger cut in severance than the original agreement at the time he left?

Bump. He only got 3 months salary and a contribution towards his pension. This is much lower than he was entitled to or what was initially agreed when he left the org isn’t it?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:35pm

A number of thoughts come into your head reading this - the obvious being that because of his buddies he has a job but..... imagine sitting there (i can picture the office) in the nursing home thinking how is has come to this.

Looking around, fantasising about how he can turn it in the best run homes in the land, hell maybe even an over 85s league and top class facilities. Maybe Trap will manage them. 

Mad. 
over 85s league LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:40pm

Did I read it right that JD actually agreed to a bigger cut in severance than the original agreement at the time he left?

Bump. He only got 3 months salary and a contribution towards his pension. This is much lower than he was entitled to or what was initially agreed when he left the org isn’t it?

What's your point? All should be forgiven?
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
I couldn't imagine anything much worse than JD managing nursing homes

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

I wonder how many houses in London will suddenly be willed to a one J Delaney. Sure all the oul dears will love him.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:46pm

Mad. 

Completely, an ego his size, Johnny big bollix in UEFA, to a nursing homes. Grim
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
opa01 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 4:03pm
Is the nursing home called UEFA???

Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?
opa01 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 4:05pm

Sh** lost the gif of Delaney's LinkedIn which says "Board Member at UEFA" still.
Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Mad. 

Completely, an ego his size, Johnny big bollix in UEFA, to a nursing homes. Grim

From UEFA to Greta 
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 4:17pm

Sh** lost the gif of Delaney's LinkedIn which says "Board Member at UEFA" still.

that will be the United Enterprises For the Aged
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 5:14pm
ALONE have put out an appeal to the elderly in the community, if any John Delaney's call to your house do not answer the door
It would damage this forums' reputation
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 6:07pm
What's blue and fcuks grannies?

Is it:
(a ) Hypothermia?

(b ) Covid?

(c ) John Delaney in his nice new suit?

Edited by Territorial - 08 Jan 2021 at 6:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 539>
  Share Topic