You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 458459460461462 539>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

She did a wonderful job organising those international friendlies in fairness.

Is she from Oman???
Sponsored Links

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 10:58am
I would have thought that all of Delaney's accounts and finance records should also be audited. If you're chasing a money trail surely that should be part of it. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 11:09am
the ocde will have powers to look everywhere not just the CEO’s bank accounts but the other directors and staffs personal accounts .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

She did a wonderful job organising those international friendlies in fairness.

Maybe her brother was the Sheik of Oman?

Edit: Beaten to it LOL

Edited by Daragho - 31 Mar 2020 at 4:28pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 5:02pm
You think liasing with fans is cheap? That's a highly skilled advisory role that commands a very high wage. 
Augustus Gloop View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augustus Gloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 12:56pm
So Robbie Keane still has 2 years left on a 4 year contract, on E250, 000 a year. Keane looks set for a hefty settlement from the FAI as Kenny wants Duff and Keith Andrews as his backroom team. So Keane was given a 4 year contract for some reason, even though Mick Mccarthy was only given a 2 year contract!!! Another Delaney masterclass

Edited by Augustus Gloop - 05 Apr 2020 at 12:57pm
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:42pm
Someone mentioned to me that there is a program on rte this coming week about this Bollix.
Anyone who what day or what name?
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:02pm
Cant see anything in the TV guide unless it's part of a prime time special 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Crimeline?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Crimeline?
LOLClap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 4:03pm
There's a programme about the Bertie Bowl on Rte at 8pm Tuesday, Delaney features in the ad if that's what you're on about
williemc83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williemc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 2:58pm
I'd say Delaney and co are raging the Coronavirus didn't strike while they were still in charge..

They would have been somewhat able to present the basket case finances of the FAI as being caused by a global pandemic / economic recession / cancellation of football etc..

Between their dodgy accounts and complicit Board and Council they possibly would have succeeded in convincing the Minister of Sport..
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 3:19pm
Any sign of him at all lately??

Is he still hiding out in London?

The irony of these people who court the media when things are going well. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by williemc83 williemc83 wrote:

I'd say Delaney and co are raging the Coronavirus didn't strike while they were still in charge..

They would have been somewhat able to present the basket case finances of the FAI as being caused by a global pandemic / economic recession / cancellation of football etc..

Between their dodgy accounts and complicit Board and Council they possibly would have succeeded in convincing the Minister of Sport..

Never thought of that. Could have been his way out alright
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by williemc83 williemc83 wrote:

Fair point 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Augustus Gloop View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augustus Gloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2020 at 7:34pm
The coronavirus has given him some unexpected breathing space to get his story together, and to shred more documents, before he has to face the music again. 
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2020 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Augustus Gloop Augustus Gloop wrote:

The coronavirus has given him some unexpected breathing space to get his story together, and to shred more documents, before he has to face the music again. 

The lads Delaney will be dealing with from here on in won't have the wool pulled over their eyes to easily. Facts and figures is all they will be interested in, not a story.

Knowingly submitting false accounts carries a max 10 year sentence. 
It's not me it's you:-)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2020 at 4:33pm
any news on these 'reports' been finished?
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 458459460461462 539>
  Share Topic