You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456457458459460 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 11:57pm

Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

I hope CDS dig their heels in and it ends up in the High court like Gilhooly says it will if Cafu's ban isn't overturned.  While recognising that won't necessarily be a great outcome for  Cafu's personal situation, whether CDS win or lose will be completely irrelevant, it will just further show them up for what they are on a far wider scale, and give the FAI further reason to clamp down on this dictatorial sh*te from local JD fans running leagues. 

FAI reform is far from done, and people should be reminded of that at every possible opportunity. Lads like the Clare fella still exist in relative positions of power on FAI councils & committees, none of it will be right until they are all fcuked out. 

Great post.

Not even these bucks at council level - there are complicit individuals in senior management in there that need to be rid of ASAP to avoid the ‘New FAI’ being ridiculed in the short term.

Joseph McGlue has no place in Irish football for reasons plenty stated on this forum and in the media. Bullied, abused and intimidated fans for his and Delaneys gain for years. His dealings with the Garda Siochana need to be investigated judging by emails I’ve seen to private Garda gmail accounts.... Garda ombudsman hello. Not sure if Joseph himself has any direct family in the force or not but would be interesting to know. Lap dog 1.

Cathal Dervan another man complicit that was brought in to act as a Delaney pup and his appointment copper fastened by his mate Mick. Check out last weeks Sunday times if not convinced. Needs to go as soon as Mick goes. Puppy number 2.

Rea Walshe didn’t do herself any favours near hand in hand with Delaney walking into Leinster House last year. Another that needs to be rid of, yet the Company Secretary for the associationLOL. You could not make it up. 
Sponsored Links

VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 12:07am
are there any legal costs involved in appealing this ban? Would be happy to contribute to a go fund me?

Edited by VanBosch - 07 Mar 2020 at 12:07am
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 1:39am
have just received an IM stating that Joseph McGlue wasn’t in Copenhagen last year. The same day there was a graduation in Templemore.

I am shocked and appalled by this. Is there a link between him, the private gmail messages to a Garda Inspector and a family member? I just don’t know but I will be in touch with all local TDs if this is the case. Shocked and very concerned. 

Delaney was bad but McGlue seems to have a similar background
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 10:01am
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

are there any legal costs involved in appealing this ban? Would be happy to contribute to a go fund me?

As far as I’m aware, FIFPRO are taking care of legal costs, and Stuart has taken the case free of charge. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

have just received an IM stating that Joseph McGlue wasn’t in Copenhagen last year. The same day there was a graduation in Templemore.

I am shocked and appalled by this. Is there a link between him, the private gmail messages to a Garda Inspector and a family member? I just don’t know but I will be in touch with all local TDs if this is the case. Shocked and very concerned. 

McGlue could be like Padre Pio. Two places at the one time. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

McGlue could be like Padre Pio. Two places at the one time. 

LOL He happened to be 1st Irishman to greet me in Tbilisi arrivals hall ffs. The gentleman had no shame.

An absolute crime he is still robbing a living from football people. Let’s hope that time catches up on him like his best friend John
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 7:11am
their not gone away you know. These lads almost destroyed football in Ireland and still think they should be running it ffs.

One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
williemc83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williemc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 7:59am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

their not gone away you know. These lads almost destroyed football in Ireland and still think they should be running it ffs.

Amazing that someone can make a protected disclosure about their concerns on government interference but can't make one on root and branch corruption and maladministration.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 9:41am
Originally posted by williemc83 williemc83 wrote:

Amazing that someone can make a protected disclosure about their concerns on government interference but can't make one on root and branch corruption and maladministration.

Would love to find this anonymous complainer 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 11:56am

Devoid of credibility through anonymity. 

Waste of ink 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:37pm

what is an IM 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Ecumenical Matter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecumenical Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 5:36pm

There is a certain logic to this. If you don’t like reform, complain to a corrupt organisation. 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 10:06pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:25am
Behind a paywall, but tomorrow's ST reporting that the disgraced John Delaney failed to cooperate or answer any questions from Mazars during their enquiry into the FAI. Well I for one, am shocked. Without seeing the article, I'm sure our old friend 'legal advice' will pop up somewhere. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 11:54am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Behind a paywall, but tomorrow's ST reporting that the disgraced John Delaney failed to cooperate or answer any questions from Mazars during their enquiry into the FAI. Well I for one, am shocked. Without seeing the article, I'm sure our old friend 'legal advice' will pop up somewhere. 

This answers the question as to why the ‘bridging loan’ was made - Dundalk had threatened to release a public statement on the withholding of the prize money.

AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:27am
I think Roy Barrett has already earned his salary. I'd say he was behind the new conditions for the bailout (just speculating). There is no way he would get reforms like that through without a gun to the head of council members. 

Cutting the council in half is a huge step forward and also limiting the terms in office helps.

Even now the gobsh*tes still have the cheek to complain. Have they no shame. 
It's not me it's you:-)
L.A.A.D. View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L.A.A.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 1:14pm
This day 1 year ago...
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 2:29pm

Clare footballer has suspension lifted following league's disrepute charge

https://www.the42.ie/jordan-downes-5047886-Mar2020/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456457458459460 539>
  Share Topic