Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 539>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 5:15pm
Actually feel sorry for him about the relationship. Just that though, nothing else.
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Actually feel sorry for him about the relationship. Just that though, nothing else.

I’m sure the reason will come out in time
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:44pm
how fickle love can be. Emma’s no Tammy Wynette. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

You wouldn’t be human if you didn’t feel sorry for Delaney at this stage. This is the biggest blow. I was honoured and privileged to share her company in Aarhus and she really ignited the atmosphere in the Irish pub. She was as transparent as lovely and it was a relief to know 2 hours before the match that O Neill was getting sacked the following day. 

Ignore the online trolls Emma. You will always be welcome in Irish football.

Head up John; there’s plenty more fish that your enveloped charisma, honesty, integrity and looks will endear you to.

Edited by Pipkin - 08 Feb 2020 at 6:59pm
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 9:00pm
'Successful' blokes who on the whole are odd looking specimens and have dollybirds for want of a better word on the end of their arms (not that she's anythings special by any means) but somewhat above his level you'd think .......always found this type of thing odd

Well now he's not successful she dumps him, go figure
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 9:18pm
Happened in 2018 according to the mirror 
AKA pedantic kunt
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 9:54pm
Thought you were in there in Aarhus Pipkin. Ye looked very comfortable in each other’s company. Jd will prob blame you for sowing the seeds of discontent. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

They'd want to have a good look at themselves for writing such garbage
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 10:39pm
Good all day session in Aarhus :) rest was shoite
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

They'd want to have a good look at themselves for writing such garbage

She was blinded by love in Aarhus Big smile

Lovely lady I will reiterate. No doubt she’ll be back following the BIG soon given her plea in Aarhus for everyone to support the team despite their manager being in the pipeline to be  sacked the following day  
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 1:05am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Good all day session in Aarhus :) rest was shoite

That train journey from Hamburg to Aarhus was carnage not helped by the fact it arrived about 2.5 hours late.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 1:07am
Didn't JD later deny on radio that fans were aware of MON's imminent dismissal before the match ? And claimed it only happened the day after when he met them in Manchester or some such ? Feckin hard to keep track of the lies. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 1:18am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Didn't JD later deny on radio that fans were aware of MON's imminent dismissal before the match ? And claimed it only happened the day after when he met them in Manchester or some such ? Feckin hard to keep track of the lies. 

Sure he’s in such a hole that this is irrelevant. Didn’t board mins confirm the above anyway re Robbie jointing management team? It was so professional the CEOs girlfriend releasing the scoop on the senior manager. Come back John. We Love you and so do Class of 88
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 10:15am
It was in Tir na Nog in Aarhus that Emma launched her charm offensive telling all and sundry that the two boys were being asked the following day and there was no need for a protest as they were the problem.

She couldn’t see that jd was the problem for the majority in the pub.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
leesider View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 10:37am
I always thought she was brutal-looking myself.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 11:17am
she isn’t the worst. She scrubs up well. Surprised she wasn’t in the running for CEO. She had plenty of experience. 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

It was in Tir na Nog in Aarhus that Emma launched her charm offensive telling all and sundry that the two boys were being asked the following day and there was no need for a protest as they were the problem.

She couldn’t see that jd was the problem for the majority in the pub.

I remember chanting f**k Delaney and the FAI as she appeared in the pub. Impeccable timing!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 6:03pm
I remember being pulled out of Tir na nOg by the other half for bit of fresh air walk around the town and try sober up. Can't handle the full day session anymore. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 539>
  Share Topic