FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 539>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

He’s exhausted every legal avenue trying to block the Oce getting their hands on the 1,100 emails he claimed legal privilege on .

Things will finally start to move when they’ve gone through them.

I guess now that he wont get an appeal its the end of the process and they get handed over?
Sponsored Links

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 2:43pm
GUFCT what year can you see a court case for this starting?
It would damage this forums' reputation
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 10:08am
He’s exhausted every legal avenue trying to block the Oce getting their hands on the 1,100 emails he claimed legal privilege on .

Things will finally start to move when they’ve gone through them.

Edited by gufct - 13 Feb 2024 at 10:08am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 2:56am
Coming up to five years now since the demise of the Great JD. On of his offspring will be running the FAI by the time anything happens here.

Irish justice Clap
It would damage this forums' reputation
opa01 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2024 at 9:45am
Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by turbo10 turbo10 wrote:

Papers reckon his court actions will have cost €2m!!!
courtsnewsireland.ie
Ber he'll file for bankruptcy in the not too distant future
guaranteed - but his assets are offshore by now.. So the taxpayer will end up with the bill again.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 9:23pm

courtsnewsireland.ie
Ber he'll file for bankruptcy in the not too distant future
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 6:35pm

The Supreme Court has found it is "not in the interests of justice" to allow a further appeal by former FAI CEO John Delaney against a decision to allow the Corporate Enforcement Agency (CEA) access over one thousand documents seized as part of its criminal investigation into the football association.
courtsnewsireland.ie
about time this fiasco was dealt with by the courts and these documents released to the public.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:52pm

The Supreme Court has found it is "not in the interests of justice" to allow a further appeal by former FAI CEO John Delaney against a decision to allow the Corporate Enforcement Agency (CEA) access over one thousand documents seized as part of its criminal investigation into the football association.
courtsnewsireland.ie

Think Boycie speaks for all of us

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:32pm
courtsnewsireland.ie
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 7:06pm

The Oce couldn’t gain access to the emails he was claiming privilege on for the last 4 years. I think these are the smoking gun that will bring him tumbling down.
Should be surely - why else do you think he's gone to such an effort to withhold them all this time? 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 3:15pm
The Oce couldn’t gain access to the emails he was claiming privilege on for the last 4 years. I think these are the smoking gun that will bring him tumbling down.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by pateen pateen wrote:

Katie Price Ermm... wasnt expecting her name to pop up in a John Delaney thread.

I really hope he gets done. 

That sort of vermin :D

Amazed he hasn't been flaunting his new missus and chissler over in the UK. He could never shy away from the press and he most likely thinks he did nothing wrong.
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 11:54am
Katie Price Ermm... wasnt expecting her name to pop up in a John Delaney thread.

I really hope he gets done. 
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 10:55am
I cant see anything happening here. Simply because its always these type that get away with it. like that fool Katie Price
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 3:36pm
He’s very limited in what he can do now. There is over 350,000 documents searched already so this 1,000 probably will do for him.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 3:06pm
Great news but Ive given up hope of him ever standing trial. I bet He will have another few cards up his sleeve to play and draw it out for another few years until it all goes away

disillusioned
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 2:35pm
jesus that was so bloody long and drawn out.

Whats next? Does the case go ahead or i wonder are they ready to pounce?

I assume they already had those emails but just couldnt use them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 539>
  Share Topic