You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Price of Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Ticket prices for Europa League Group Stages

Chelsea £60

Celtic £72

Arsenal Category A £95.50 Cat B £55.50

Rangers £105!!

It's £105 for all 3 games.

Fake news Thumbs Down

My error sorry I meant to say its for three games!
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 10:19am
So Arsenal is only £55 for 3 games? That's good value.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:41am
£45 pounds to see Spurs v Barca on Wed.
The cheapest were £35.

I think that’s reasonable.

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:23am
it’s not though.45 pounds for a game of football? That is why it’s moving away from its traditional fan base, that is probably 10% of the weekly wage of a lot of fans, if the German and Italian clubs can have reasonable entry costs then the English clubs should too
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 12:59pm
ten percent would be on the low side old Billy after experiencing wages  in england! 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

it’s not though.45 pounds for a game of football? That is why it’s moving away from its traditional fan base, that is probably 10% of the weekly wage of a lot of fans, if the German and Italian clubs can have reasonable entry costs then the English clubs should too

Ha, I’ve been in London too long.
But it’s the same for any show, concert other sporting events - all too expensive now for a lot of people. 
It’s definitely not a family day out. 

I go see Brentford a few times a season and their tickets are around £25.

£45 to see Barcelona (Messi etc) seems reasonable when you would pay around 35-40 to see Watford v Fulham.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:43pm
Nice touch.

Football fans have raised £2,400 in a crowdfunding campaign to buy tickets for fans who could not normally afford them.

Ipswich Town supporters contributed the sum to allow scores of people to watch a home game against West Bromwich Albion for free.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:12pm
Nice touch from the Cambridge United board today. Fans were told to buy tickets on the day at Morecambe, when they got to the turnstiles they were told their entry was being covered by the club and vouchers for a pie and a pint thrown in.

The club is skint too!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nice touch from the Cambridge United board today. Fans were told to buy tickets on the day at Morecambe, when they got to the turnstiles they were told their entry was being covered by the club and vouchers for a pie and a pint thrown in.

The club is skint too!

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:22pm
It was actually the players that paid for the pies and pints, which given the size of David Forde these days will lead to a few comments!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 5:59pm

The club is skint too!

I wonder if they got pie eyed.
Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The club is skint too!

I wonder if they got pie eyed.
Wink
No, we're just sh*t! To make it worse, all the Irish lads are the worst of bad bunch! 

He has a huge job on his hands.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 2:58pm
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:32pm

Clap 
I went to Luton Town recently. The lower leagues are much much better. No corporate crap or selfies.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Clap 
I went to Luton Town recently. The lower leagues are much much better. No corporate crap or selfies.
One of my favourite grounds. An unpretentious, backstreet sh*thole that feels like a football ground. Charming and menacing in equal measures.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 10:55pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 10:47am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 11:17am

Around 600 tickets for the FA Cup fourth-round tie between Arsenal and Manchester United will be given to charities and good causes as a result of an agreement struck to end a dispute over ticket allocation.

Man United complained to the Football Association after they were given 5,000 tickets for the fixture on 25 January.

Emirates Stadium holds 60,000 fans and United were entitled to 15% of tickets.

Arsenal cited safety reasons for their refusal to offer the full 9,000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
  Share Topic