Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyrus Christie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 9:40pm
Relegated back to the Championship with Fulham. He's been far from their worst player to be fair to him, held his own by and large.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Relegated back to the Championship with Fulham. He's been far from their worst player to be fair to him, held his own by and large.

You would say that wouldn't you. LOL

Are you the PR man for every Irish player that has ever lived? Have they ever been at fault for anything? 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 3:52pm
LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 3:57pm
How did the midfield Maestro do at the weekend?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Are you the PR man for every Irish player that has ever lived? Have they ever been at fault for anything? 

Except Whelan. The rest can do what they like, they are exempt from criticism. 

I read that bit about Cyrus holding his own, by and large, in the voice of Sid James.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 5:27pm

Give it a rest. He's done ok, I said he's done ok, and you actually have a problem with that? What would be you're opinion so, surely giving it would be more constructive than snide, inaccuate, personal insults.
We're decent enough..
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 5:53pm
seems like to be honest he actually has done alright when hes played. they are awful overall but hes decent. still has 2 yrs left on his deal I believe, with fosu-mensah going back to united I think Christie playing every week for fulham is a decent situation from an irish perspective
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 6:34pm
Fulham going back to basics will help them.

I was amazed at how little faith there was in the players that got then to the PL in the first place. Only a small set of those who played in the Play Off Final were on show last night.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:12pm

Give it a rest. He's done ok, I said he's done ok, and you actually have a problem with that? What would be you're opinion so, surely giving it would be more constructive than snide, inaccuate, personal insults.

I have no opinion of how Christie has done for Fulham this season as I haven't seen enough of him to form one. If I did, I would take off my green tinted specs when he's playing for his club. The sun is always shining for you when it comes to judging Irish internationals playing for their clubs. 

Btw your spelling of inaccurate is inaccurate.  
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:25pm

I have no opinion of how Christie has done for Fulham this season as I haven't seen enough of him to form one. If I did, I would take off my green tinted specs when he's playing for his club. The sun is always shining for you when it comes to judging Irish internationals playing for their clubs. 

So essentially then, you have no idea how he's played (ie you're talking out of your ar*e). If you haven't watched him, then how can you possibly denigrate the opinion of someone who actually has? And well done on pulling up a typo, that's a top class addition to the conversation. A sure sign that you have f*ck all relevant content to contribute...
We're decent enough..
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:43pm

So essentially then, you have no idea how he's played (ie you're talking out of your ar*e). If you haven't watched him, then how can you possibly denigrate the opinion of someone who actually has? And well done on pulling up a typo, that's a top class addition to the conversation. A sure sign that you have f*ck all relevant content to contribute...

Meoow LOL 

I don't normally pull anyone up on typos but thought it was funny when you misspelled the word to describe my post. 

I think your 'copy and paste' opinion of any Irish player in glowing terms is more representative of someone talking out of their arse than my non-opinion of Cyrus Christie's season at Fulham.  
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 2:27am
The entire Fulham defence has been woeful and that's why they've gone down so early. In Cyrus' defence though there are worse defenders there......namely Tim Ream who is likely the worst player in the division. 
Anyway he never contributed to getting Fulham promoted but he's contributed to getting them relegated and he's now playing back at his natural level.Which would be fine for his international career if he were playing any other position as we have plenty of championship level players. Unfortunate for him though is we have two genuine Premier league quality right backs (Doherty even potentially champions league quality this season) so he's pretty superfluous.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

The entire Fulham defence has been woeful and that's why they've gone down so early. In Cyrus' defence though there are worse defenders there......namely Tim Ream who is likely the worst player in the division. 
Anyway he never contributed to getting Fulham promoted but he's contributed to getting them relegated and he's now playing back at his natural level.Which would be fine for his international career if he were playing any other position as we have plenty of championship level players. Unfortunate for him though is we have two genuine Premier league quality right backs (Doherty even potentially champions league quality this season) so he's pretty superfluous.

he'll have to focus on his natural position, central midfield
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:46pm
did well to create Babel’s goal

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

An unbelievable pass! Maybe he can play as an attacking midfielder?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

An unbelievable pass! Maybe he can play as an attacking midfielder?

No. He is a holding midfieldet. That's his position.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
lol absolute bonkers looking back now on the whole MON and christie centre mid debacleLOLLOLBig smile... cant even get in the squad now like lol
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 3:35pm
Put on as a 30th minute sub
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>
  Share Topic