You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA 15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FIFA 15
    Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:07pm
Out friday, got it 5 days early with EA Access. Class again this year, I have no idea how they can make it better each year but they do!

Anyone else getting it, start up a league of some sort again?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:08pm
Here's the top 20 Irish players on it this year:

Richie Dunne the slowest player in the entire game with 23/100 LOL 

Edited by Max Power - 23 Sep 2014 at 5:09pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:22pm
Yeah I'll definitely be grabbing a copy.

If the demo is anything to go by then as you say they have improved the game yet again. Graphics are getting seriously sick these days too - the amount of effort they have put into the grass on the pitch alone is fairly astounding!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:33pm
Will give the FIFA demo a try but have gone back to PES and the mod patches are excellent in getting the real jerseys and stuff. FIFA 10 and the South Africa game were excellent but went off it after FIFA 13. 

My biggest criticism of FIFA is sometimes no matter what you do the game seems to predetermine your result.If you're going to score it's almost like the game allows you to at times. It just has an automated feel to it that PES simply doesn't. I always get more satisfaction out of goals on PES.

The passing mechanic on FIFA is better than PES and the the goalies behave in a more realistic manner but gameplay on PES 2014 was better imo. PES 2015 is going to be a belter this year with it's fully developed new engine. Clap

Edited by irishmufc - 23 Sep 2014 at 5:34pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 5:46pm
Is there much of a difference between FIFA on the PS4 vs PS3/Xbox One vs Xbox 360?

Weighing up to take the plunge on next gen this Christmas

Edited by t_rAndy - 23 Sep 2014 at 5:47pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:23pm
Will wait until I get an Xbox one before getting this.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:41pm
Have it on ps4 well Fifa 14 its very good. Not sure about Xbox as havnt played it.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Have it on ps4 well Fifa 14 its very good. Not sure about Xbox as havnt played it.

I am talking not so much the difference between Xbox and PlayStation rather latest generation and the previous. Like I really only get time to play the odd game of fifa here and there so if there is not a big difference I may just get it on ps3 and get me missus to bring me away as a present instead of getting a ps4 for Christmas
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

I am talking not so much the difference between Xbox and PlayStation rather latest generation and the previous. Like I really only get time to play the odd game of fifa here and there so if there is not a big difference I may just get it on ps3 and get me missus to bring me away as a present instead of getting a ps4 for Christmas

Get the PS4 andy. The crowd looks way more impressive and the graphics are a lot better.

There was a goal they showed on FIFA 14 for the PS4 Sturridge getting a header at Anfield in one of the first gameplay videos. The slow motion replay was unbelievablly lifelike with the crowd slowly rising to the feet. It looked unreal.

Edited by irishmufc - 23 Sep 2014 at 7:47pm
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 8:23pm
Thought they would try and make it more real than unreal
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 12:09am
Have XBOX one since Xmas last year and the difference is huge. Would 100% get it, not only the games but TV ,Internet and apps on Xbox one are worth it alone.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Have XBOX one since Xmas last year and the difference is huge. Would 100% get it, not only the games but TV ,Internet and apps on Xbox one are worth it alone.

I love the xbox 360 controller and I assume the xbox one is much the same but I'll probably get the PS4 as it's 100 quid cheaper and it's a more powerful machine which runs games at higher frame rates than xbox one but the controller is the main stumbling block.

First world problems wha'

Edited by irishmufc - 25 Sep 2014 at 1:43am
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

I love the xbox 360 controller and I assume the xbox one is much the same but I'll probably get the PS4 as it's 100 quid cheaper and it's a more powerful machine which runs games at higher frame rates than xbox one but the controller is the main stumbling block.

First world problems wha'

Yeah I know what yer saying - I had an Xbox 360 before I got the PS4 and my main concern was also the controller. Used the PS3 a few times in a mates gaff and always thought the controllers were fairly flimsy and just not that nice.

Have to say though was very impressed with the PS4 controllers and got used to it very quickly. It's nearly like a hybrid between the Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers. If that is your only issue with getting a PS4 then I'd say fire away - you won't regret it!

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:34am
The setting:

t_rAndy is in the final game of division 1 in FUT and has never won the division before. He needs a win to do it. After having a load of chances he goes 1-0 down.
He gets a penalty and misses.it's not going to be his day. The big guns are set on off the bench. In the 89 minute one of them, Reus, latches on to a through ball and rifles it home for the equaliser. Maybe there is time for a winner. But wait there is only 1 minute of stoppage time and the other guy has a corner. It's cleared and t_rAndy breaks to the halfway line with Cavani, surely the ref is going to blow it up. But he hasn't! Cavani is all alone though and is heading towards a corner. f**k it get it in the box even on your bad foot. It drops to tevez in the box, chance here, GOAL! Wild silent celebrations (missus asleep beside him in bed). There's only time for the guy to tip and shoot wildly and the whisle blows! He's the champ in the most dramatic of circumstances!

It's the little things lads!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:52am

My mate was playing GTA V and woke his girlfriend up when he was getting a blow Job in the game and started laughing.

She seen the funny side thankfully.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 5:49pm
Anyone shamefully admit that they will go to 12 O'Clock openings tonight for the new fifa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed?
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic