You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Arter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 93>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I didn't see the game last night but I noticed that Arter got 3 bonus points on the FPL site. Not sure who the official MoTM was but he must have played pretty well!

Full 90 mins ?

Yup. Fit as a fiddle apparently.
Sponsored Links

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

I didn't see the game last night but I noticed that Arter got 3 bonus points on the FPL site. Not sure who the official MoTM was but he must have played pretty well!

Full 90 mins ?

Yup. Fit as a fiddle apparently.

We should have sent our lads to Dubai on the Monday for 3 days and rested them on the Thursday after returning and then whipped them Welsh f**kers on the Friday
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:08pm
Starts again today,lets hope he maintains fitness and form,could a huge player for us in June.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:35pm
I'm sure he'll need an operation or a 'rest' for the summer
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 3:01pm
Nah, Bournemouth won't mind when it is two months til their next fixture. He'll be grand in June.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 3:26pm
Should've been sent off there for a disgraceful challenge on Joe Allen.

He's an awful dirty f*cker it has to be said
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 3:35pm
The Ireland v Wales match would have been right up his alley if he'd bothered turning up.

"That ones for Seamus, you Welsh c**t"

In all seriousness, I don't think he knows how to tackle and he loses the head. Never a good combination.  

Edited by TonyNotJack - 06 May 2017 at 3:37pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Should've been sent off there for a disgraceful challenge on Joe Allen.

He's an awful dirty f*cker it has to be said

Got the ball

https://mobile.twitter.com/therealBennoooo/status/860863953408323584/video/1

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:04am
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:21am
F*ck him. There's nothing wrong with him at all
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 7:46am

F**k off Thumbs Up
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:41am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

F**k off Thumbs Up
So with the arterful dodger's trait for going absent for internationals you dont think that he could possibly manipulate this situation to have the summer off ?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

F**k off Thumbs Up
So with the arterful dodger's trait for going absent for internationals you dont think that he could possibly manipulate this situation to have the summer off ?

Doctor GUFC_Andy cleared him from any injury so I fully expect him to be there.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:38pm
i'd say he has lost interest since the abuse he got for the rumour of defection to engerland....
he shouldn't let keyboard warriors like DUBLIN DOC annoy him
Come on Irelind
Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:38pm

F**k off Thumbs Up

If Harry misses this international break it's only a matter of time before MON+Roy start questioning his commitment too.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Keano2000 Keano2000 wrote:

F**k off Thumbs Up

If Harry misses this international break it's only a matter of time before MON+Roy start questioning his commitment too.

Why? If the FAI medical team adjudge/accept that he is injured as they have on every occasion he has withdrawn from a squad, then what is there to question other than perhaps his physical conditioning? There really are some amount of tinfoil-hat types on here...
We're decent enough..
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

F**k off Thumbs Up

Why? If the FAI medical team adjudge/accept that he is injured as they have on every occasion he has withdrawn from a squad, then what is there to question other than perhaps his physical conditioning? There really are some amount of tinfoil-hat types on here...

I think the hysteria has gone a bit overboard, but the statement in bold is not true as he did not present himself to the FAI medical team before the Wales game, and went on to a training camp abroad and played a part in the following club game. You don't accept something you have no control over, they couldn't force him to present himself.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 19 May 2017 at 6:10pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

F**k off Thumbs Up

I think the hysteria has gone a bit overboard, but the statement in bold is not true as he did not present himself to the FAI medical team before the Wales game, and went on to a training camp abroad and played a part in the following club game. You don't accept something you have no control over, they couldn't force him to present himself.

It is 100% true, the FAI medical team ACCEPTED the evidence that Arter was not fit and therefore did not insist on him presenting himself for further inspection. Contrary to what you're claiming, the FAI have every right to insist upon a player presenting themselves for international duty, and there are FIFA level sanctions available for any player who fails to do so without the agreement of his national association (take a look at Cameron McGeehan/NI). Anyone who believes that Arter just skipped off international duty without the permission of MON/the FAI medical staff is deluding themselves, and simply demonstrating that their mistrust in Arter is based on a fallacy.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 93>
  Share Topic