You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Arter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 93>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 2:41am
I think he's been earmarked as Whelan's replacement. A similar player with a bit more of a dynamic edge. Definitely worth a look at v england
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 2:58am
O'KANE IS THE WAY FORWARD NEXT TO MCCARTHY  FOR ME

HARRY IS A GOOD PLAYER THOUGH
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:25am
Meyler deserves a chance lads..cant believe how overlooked he is
Whacha gonna do
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 11:40am
O'Kane doesnt play for Bournemouth that is a ridiculous thought. He warms the bench.
IrishBhoy7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishBhoy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

O'KANE IS THE WAY FORWARD NEXT TO MCCARTHY  FOR ME

HARRY IS A GOOD PLAYER THOUGH

I preffer Hendrick by a mile
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:21pm
Meyler in CDM
Arter and Hendrick at CM.

Young, hungry midfield the fact that Arter is left footed also could bring new creative ideas to the table.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Meyler in CDM
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Arter and Hendrick at CM.</span>

Young, hungry midfield the fact that Arter is left footed also could bring new creative ideas to the table.
Gotta have Hoolahan for me. I agree with Hendrick though, he's a classy young player. Him and McCarthy in CM with Hendrick more of a licence to roam and mccarthy always sitting with Hoolahan ahead of thosé 2. McGeady and Brady out wide with Long up front. Hoolahan has 3 targets to hit as a result as opposed to 1 last night and even at that McGeady didn't look match fit. Walters out wide and Keane uo front alone offers Hoolahan nothing.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Meyler in CDM

Gotta have Hoolahan for me. I agree with Hendrick though, he's a classy young player. Him and McCarthy in CM with Hendrick more of a licence to roam and mccarthy always sitting with Hoolahan ahead of thosé 2. McGeady and Brady out wide with Long up front. Hoolahan has 3 targets to hit as a result as opposed to 1 last night and even at that McGeady didn't look match fit. Walters out wide and Keane uo front alone offers Hoolahan nothing.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but I thought Walters was a great outball last night. He won a huge amount of 50/50's and 40/60's and made the ball stick. 
El Puto Amo
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:52pm
O'kane is a playmaker a regista deep lying playmaker,   and he is recovering from a nasty injury !!!!!!!!
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Meyler in CDM

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but I thought Walters was a great outball last night. He won a huge amount of 50/50's and 40/60's and made the ball stick. 
But nothing ever looked like coming from him when we hit it long to him, he made it stick on occasion and won the odd header (not many) but never ever looked liked we would create something from one of these. People seem to forget that Long is give or take the same height as walters and can also spring while also offering and absolute abundance of pace in behind. As a winger while playing 1 up top it's up to the wide men to create chances, Walters dosent do this and isn't half the target man people seem to think he is. I'd have him behind Long for 2nd choice striker but not ever ever ever out wide.
085immersive View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 9:48pm
I also think Meyler deserves a chance.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:07pm
Good interview with Arter from a few days ago, on how he's worked his way up from football's lower reaches.

Big night for Harry, (and Eunan O'Kane) whose Bournemouth side can secure promotion with a win against Bolton later this evening. The Cherries have a second bite of the, er, cherry, if they should slip up tonight, with a win against Charlton away on the final day also guaranteeing them Premier League status for next season.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 27 Apr 2015 at 5:17pm
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:23pm
Im sure Arter will keep his place in the premier league if they get promoted, but O'Kane? I recon he'l be back in the championship next season
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Im sure Arter will keep his place in the premier league if they get promoted, but O'Kane? I recon he'l be back in the championship next season

Don't let Javier hear you saying that !
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:34pm
haven't seen this Arter lad play, but the few players that have come up through the English footballing ranks have turned out well, Finnan been a good example Hoolahan played in League 1. 

Any others that have trodden a similar path?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

haven't seen this Arter lad play, but the few players that have come up through the English footballing ranks have turned out well, Finnan been a good example Hoolahan played in League 1. 

Paul Green ????!!!

Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:51pm

Jon Walters
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Jon Walters

Stephen Hunt probably another one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 93>
  Share Topic