You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 329>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Masterson be 21 this year, time for him to get out and play games. Not going to get a look in at Liverpool, think he has stagnated

Yep, Stephen Kenny said that he needs to get out and play. Kind of insinuated that he has stagnated also.
Sponsored Links

amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Masterson be 21 this year, time for him to get out and play games. Not going to get a look in at Liverpool, think he has stagnated

agree
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:33am
Corrie Ndaba on the bench today for Ipswich. Seems to have come from nowhere, but could be a bit of a prospect according to Lambert and this interview with Luke Chambers

now he has been promoted to captain of the U23s and he has gone from strength to strength.

“Everyone is talking about him and there are numerous clubs looking at him, so for me it’s a great thing that we have signed him on a contract. 

“He’s got what he deserved and he will be looking to push into the first team in the next few weeks and beyond.”

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 2:01pm
Aidan Keena has been ruled out for the remainder of Hearts' season with a knee injury.
We're decent enough..
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 12:41pm
DAC had a good win yesterday, Connor Ronan started his sixth game in a row playing the full 90 and getting the assist for the second goal in a 2-0 win. Things are going well for him in Solvakia and with his contact at Wolves up this summer (though Wolves have the option of extending it for another year), hopefully he looks at remaining abroad to continue getting first team football. 
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 10:48am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:55pm
Nathan Carlyle on the bench for QPR.
We're decent enough..
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:16pm
was an article I saw yesterday linking Troy Parrot with RB Leipzig 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

was an article I saw yesterday linking Troy Parrot with RB Leipzig 
Red Bull gives you wings.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Nathan Carlyle on the bench for QPR.

Quite amazing in that I’ve never heard of him. 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 6:12pm
Has played at underage level for us.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:14pm
Dara O'Shea is being linked with Bournemouth. He's done well on loan at Exeter on loan from West Brom.
robbo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 2:22pm
Aaron Connolly has won Brighton’s young player of the year award and Adam Idah won academy player of the year with Norwich. Hopefully both will be playing in the PL at some stage next season.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 11:43am
Mark Travers starts in goal for Bournemouth for his 1st senior appearance Clap

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 04 May 2019 at 11:44am
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
BippityBoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Mark Travers starts in goal for Bournemouth for his 1st senior appearance Clap

I only caught the end of the game but apparently he played really well: 

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 10:25pm
Anyone see Tom O'Connors free kick last night for Southampton u23s last night. Im not even exagerating when iI say its up there with Messi's during the week. Absoloute worldy .

Edited by JoxerDaly - 04 May 2019 at 10:28pm
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 12:06am
His sisters a cracker alsoWinkWinkWink
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 4:06pm
Aaron Connolly, Adam Idah and Will Smallbone have all been nominated for PL2 Player of the Season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 329>
  Share Topic