You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 11:40am
2-2 and Capriani scores two in 2...that one weas a peno.
Put it past the goalie well Tongue
Nice 1.

Edited by Fozz - 19 Aug 2021 at 11:41am
Sponsored Links

Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 11:41am
8. Coleman been very good from what I’ve seen. 2-2 now
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:33pm
Val Adedokun signing for an unnamed PL club from Dundalk according to James Rogers.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Val Adedokun signing for an unnamed PL club from Dundalk according to James Rogers.

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 10:55pm
One thing that stood out from the U23 games was Evan Ferguson scoring twice in 2 games off the bench for Brighton! Still only 16 looks a good prospect potentially another good attacking prospect coming through. Brighton have a few be interesting to see will Ferguson Furlong or Moran make their debut in a Cup game even this season. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 1:51pm
This could be mildly interesting tonight! Any chance we will see one of the Irish youngsters in the squad at least if nothing else! 

Fair to say it's surpassed my expectations all 3 Irish youngsters on the bench. Furlong was thinking he would be but the other 2 lads I wasnt sure! Hopefully we will get a senior debut or two! 

Edited by kevin100 - 24 Aug 2021 at 6:51pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 2:01pm
This round of league cup games, along with the FA cup third round, is often one of the best sets of games all season to get a look at emerging Irish players.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

This could be mildly interesting tonight! Any chance we will see one of the Irish youngsters in the squad at least if nothing else! 

Good spot.
Aaron has to start.
Would love to see Molumby get a start and maybe get Ferguson and Moran on the bench...big asks there tho.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Good spot.
Aaron has to start.
Would love to see Molumby get a start and maybe get Ferguson and Moran on the bench...big asks there tho.

Potter said Connolly won't start with a view to him playing in the League both Maupay and Welbeck are injured! Molumby is off I'd say don't think he will feature. 

Furlong played a pre season game so is in and around the ball park surely with a view to tonight. 

Ferguson looks our best 04 born prospect full stop 2 in 2 already in 23s games and he only 16 still. Big ask for him or Moran to feature.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 6:48pm
Furlong, ferguson and moran all on the bench for Brighton today 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 6:52pm
[QUOTE=kevin100]This could be mildly interesting tonight! Any chance we will see one of the Irish youngsters in the squad at least if nothing else! 

Fair to say it's surpassed my expectations all 3 Irish youngsters on the bench. Furlong was thinking he would be but the other 2 lads I wasnt sure! Hopefully we will get a senior debut or two nice to see that now. Don't see many other academy lads who haven't played senior football yet around it so clearly they are highly regarded.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 7:53pm
Whether he plays or not that's a hell of an achievement by Ferguson at 16 to make a senior match day squad.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Whether he plays or not that's a hell of an achievement by Ferguson at 16 to make a senior match day squad.

He's more or less their number one striker at U23 level going by performances. Himself and Tolaj have been playing 45mins each for the U23s this season with Ferguson being the more impressive in the first two games.

Tolaj is also three years older than Ferguson but Ferguson has more goals overall for the U23s and he only joined mid way through the last season was it
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:13pm
Moran comes on 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:27pm
Ferguson on for the last ten, incredible for a lad his age.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:28pm
Ferguson on for his debut at 16, great to see.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:30pm
Kind of feeling bad for Furlong now, a relative veteran at 19 and still waiting for his debut.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 7:25pm
Zak Delaney on the bench for West Brom tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 329>
  Share Topic