Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 329>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Wes_Wanderers Wes_Wanderers wrote:

Seriously mate, get a grip. You can not accuse everyone of being someone else just because they disagreel with you. Perhaps the only poster who comes out with sillier stuff than you have is the one you're referring to, so give that a rest.
It would appear he has a reasonable grip of it in fact. You have a choice to make now O’Shea as to which account you wish to use otherwise I will suspend them all. Let me know ASAP which one.

LOL
Sponsored Links

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by exgrad exgrad wrote:

Originally posted by Wes_Wanderers Wes_Wanderers wrote:

There is an unhealthy level of scepticism around first generation black players it seems. Obafemi's commitment has been constantly questioned even after he has played competitively at senior level, and doubts have been raised about Ogbene, Oko-flex, and Kayode even though they have all either affirmed their commitment of played for us. Sotona and Odubeko are the most recent subjects of this suspicion which seems to be based on very little, while Kioso has been written off altogether because there is some reference from a few years ago of him talking about DR Congo. It is all a bit peculiar really, especially as we have not lost any players from these backgrounds before. I suspect there will turn out to be nothing to these rumours as well.

Okoflex played for England, so a discussion regarding his commitment to Ireland was warranted.

He's really not good at this, is he?

Kioso’s representatives, Joel Macadar and Nyakeh Alpha of Lev Entertainment, confirmed the player has opted to play for DR Congo internationally

“DR Congo contacted us about Peter and they came to watch him play for MK Dons in pre-season,” Macadar told HITC Sport.

“They came over to talk to him about playing for DR Congo and with Peter’s father being Congolese he has chosen to represent them.

Why has race been brought into this at all? This site is filled with queries of eligibility of players and their allegiances.

There are white players with very strong irish connections that have their international allegiances questioned and there have been black players playing for ireland since the 80s. 

There really is no reason for the race baiting, completely unnecessary when there's enough racism in the world without looking for it when its not there.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Cry

Sorry Sham. It's just in the past I was told to use the report function when someone is using two sockpuppet accounts to spam across several threads with irritating nonsense instead of engaging with them.

I won't report any more posts.
One report is plenty and FYI we can see where every post comes from on each post so I have been watching it.
Never mind about Bill Gates or 5g, Sham_157 is tracking us all BEWARE
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:08pm
Odubeko on the WH bench.
Here's hoping he makes his PL debut today.

musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:38pm
So cool about Odubeko. 🤞 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:40pm
Luca connell and okoflex on the bench for celtic too.

Also killkenny on the bench for Bournemouth 
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:41pm
English flag against Odupeko’s name on FA fantasy site, for what its worth

Edit: also says born in England, so that sums that up

Edited by Howdo - 16 Jan 2021 at 2:44pm
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
Massive game for Danny mcnamara who starts for Millwall with parrot today too. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

English flag against Odupeko’s name on FA fantasy site, for what its worth

Edit: also says born in England, so that sums that up

He wasn’t born in England was he? 😂😂

If he declares for Nigeria then I’d wish him all the best but declaring for England would be utterly hideous on his part. 

Edited by kevin100 - 16 Jan 2021 at 3:01pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Odubeko on the WH bench.

I work with one of the few Wham fans who isn't a ****, he says there's a lot of talk about him and that it is all good. Supposedly, when he left Manchester United, that the likes of PSG and Juventus were in for him.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:01pm
Elbouzeti starts for Blackburn today. His first game on loan with them
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Odubeko on the WH bench.

I work with one of the few Wham fans who isn't a ****, he says there's a lot of talk about him and that it is all good. Supposedly, when he left Manchester United, that the likes of PSG and Juventus were in for him.

As A Man Utd fan plenty of us were gutted he left too. He’s a real talent and Juve definitely showed interest a lot of German clubs did too. 

He’s a talented lad who will have a decent career if keeping his head down.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Has he not gone to Bolton?
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Apologies - you are of course correct.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:08pm

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Apologies - you are of course correct.
Hopefully he gets a decent run at Bolton but not the greatest level for him to be playing at.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 4:35pm
mark mcguinness scores for ipswich
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 4:35pm
Mark McGuinness with a goal for Ipswich today. Seems to be having a very good loan spell there this season.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 4:37pm
Okoflex comes on for Celtic.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 329>
  Share Topic