You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 329>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 9:11pm
ireland u17's beat mexico u17's 2-1 at turners cross tonight. kevin zefi had a fine game according to kennys kids and @futsalfinn

Edited by Fozzy B - 05 Sep 2021 at 9:13pm
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Fozzy B Fozzy B wrote:

ireland u17's beat mexico u17's 2-1 at turners cross tonight. kevin zefi had a fine game according to kennys kids and @futsalfinn
Just back from the game myself he was magical in the second half. Some very good performances all round, Franco Umah is some machine too. 

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 05 Sep 2021 at 9:42pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
greenshoots View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenshoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 10:12pm
Here's the match report. Mexico would be highly rated at this level so seems like a great win. Nice for the two Cork lads to get the goals.

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 8:40pm
16 year old Evan Ferguson nominated for PL2 player of the month according to the brilliant Kennys Kids on twitter.

Looks like the irish Haaland, let's hope it goes that way. 

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

16 year old Evan Ferguson nominated for PL2 player of the month according to the brilliant Kennys Kids on twitter.

Ahh god don't jinx the kid!! 

He does look very promising in a position we need promising players to come through as well! He's a big boy for 16.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 10:08pm
Ollie O'Neill scored and got an assist tonight for Fulham u23s tonight I thought he was called up to the 21s squad and has been no mention of him pulling out also good to see JJ Finn training with the Irosh squad in the FAIs latest training video which Evan Ferguson scores an outrages goal.
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2021 at 1:55am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Ollie O'Neill scored and got an assist tonight for Fulham u23s tonight I thought he was called up to the 21s squad and has been no mention of him pulling out also good to see JJ Finn training with the Irosh squad in the FAIs latest training video which Evan Ferguson scores an outrages goal.

O’Neill still listed in the squad, strange one
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 12:25pm
A lot of good movement in the window just closed. I think the squad in November could see a number of changes to the one just gone.

The 3 midfield lads at Peterborough could make the difference for them.
Taylor 23
Coventry 21 
Szmodics 25

Kilkenny if he can continue doing well for Bournemouth should surly be promoted

Molumby was in the squad but if he can do well with west brom he'll be a different player to the one we've seen over the week. Seeing as he hasn't played for months.

From an injury perspective I would hope to see 
Knight 20
Nathan Collins 20

Joal bagan starting and doing well for a good Cardiff side.

If obafemi does well for Cardiff who knows.

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 12:40pm

A lot of good movement in the window just closed. I think the squad in November could see a number of changes to the one just gone.

The 3 midfield lads at Peterborough could make the difference for them.
Taylor 23
Coventry 21 
Szmodics 25

Kilkenny if he can continue doing well for Bournemouth should surly be promoted

Molumby was in the squad but if he can do well with west brom he'll be a different player to the one we've seen over the week. Seeing as he hasn't played for months.

From an injury perspective I would hope to see 
Knight 20
Nathan Collins 20

Joal bagan starting and doing well for a good Cardiff side.

If obafemi does well for Cardiff who knows.

Swansea, for one
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 12:52pm
Matt Everitt is another that hasn’t made a squad lately, still only 18, turns 19 next month, and could be another to keep an eye on
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 9:10pm
Conor Bradley on to win his 1st competitive for Alternative Ulster. That's him tied to them 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 4:05pm
He's actually not 100% tied to them (would need two more caps), but very unlikely to switch away from them now.
footballman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 4:26pm
Does anybody know if the FAI contacted him at some point?
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

Matt Everitt is another that hasn’t made a squad lately, still only 18, turns 19 next month, and could be another to keep an eye on

Everitt never really kicked on at Brighton unfortunately and has been passed out by others, including Andy Moran and Evan Ferguson.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 11:26pm

seen some of his goals and reminded me exactly of that tbh. No pressure LOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 4:15am
Just saw that Bosun Lawal is captain of the Celtic B team. Pretty good going considering that he’s only been there a few months 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 7:47am
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Just saw that Bosun Lawal is captain of the Celtic B team. Pretty good going considering that he’s only been there a few months 

There's not one thing that is pretty good about any young Irish prospect playing with that squad in that league unfortunately.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

There's not one thing that is pretty good about any young Irish prospect playing with that squad in that league unfortunately.

Yeah it's the equivalent of playing junior football here in Ireland.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 329>
  Share Topic