Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Armstrong tested positive for cannabis. Bamford tested positive for port
LOL ffs.

Peter Kioso looks very decent in attack here. Seems to have all the qualities needed as a modern full-back.
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:18pm

Afolabi gets the winner and MOTM today 
El Puto Amo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:21pm
He scored the winner too.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Dots1982 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 6:12pm
and he got MOTM
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Dots1982 Dots1982 wrote:

and he got MOTM
LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 7:08pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 8:01pm
I’ve got a good feeling about Afolabi. I think he’ll grow into a good player for us
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 11:15pm

I’ve got a good feeling about Afolabi. I think he’ll grow into a good player for us

He was brilliant anytime I've watched him play for the underage teams. I had a great feeling about him before he went to celtic, unlucky with his loan and the timing of the pandemic but good to see him score today. If Idah and Parrott are with the senior squad I think he could be the leading forward for the 21s.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:41am
Clean sheet for Gavin Bazunu yesterday and he pulled off an incredible save in the last couple minutes. Stopped a header on the bounce down by his ankles. Really impressive save

Edit: found it

Edited by DeclanDaly - 26 Oct 2020 at 12:47am
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:54am

Clean sheet for Gavin Bazunu yesterday and he pulled off an incredible save in the last couple minutes. Stopped a header on the bounce down by his ankles. Really impressive save

Edit: found it

Might be worth giving Bazunu his own thread soon seeing as hes the only goalkeeping  option thats actually playing 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 10:16am
O'Hara back in the Burton team as well FWIW. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 11:11am
That's a brilliant save. Their fans seem to love him too. There's not many 18 year old goalkeepers standing out at professional clubs.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:23pm
Aaron O'Driscoll sent off tonight for Mansfield.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 3:19pm
Good start for Mark McGuinness with a clean sheet on his Ipswich debut:

Like Woolfenden, McGuinness has also had to be patient, waiting for a Town debut in his case. His start was solid, with good balls won both in the air and on the ground while proving an upgrade with the ball at his feet. He had a couple of moments where balls were allowed to bounce when they should have been cleared and made some poor decisions, but given this was his first ever game in a senior team you have to say he did well. 7

Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:42pm
goalkeeper bobby jones had his debut for wigan last weekend
Dots1982 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 10:56am
Bazuna conceded a goal from the oppositions half at the weekend. Goal scored by Irish eligible John Rooney (brother of Wayne)
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 12:59pm
*Insert John Wayne pun here*
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 11:53pm
Between now and March I would hope to see some really good improvements with game time for our best young (now senior) players 

Molumby needs a loan move in January and to play week in week out.

Parrott back from injury, would be really good if he could score 5+ goals for willwall from now till march 

Travers - needs to take the next chance he gets in goal and make it stick 

Oshea - to continue the progress he's making on the epl

Knight is looking good, I think Derby will do well to keep him as hes the only positive that team has at the moment.

Connolly - would be good to stay injury free and get some goals from now till March 

Collins - lock down his place at Stoke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 329>
  Share Topic