Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Duffus. What an appropriate name to be debating over.   King was a sh*t u21 manager and wasn’t able to spot talent in the same way Kenny was for the u21.   Its all just semantics after that lads about a sh*t regime.  This thread is about the future and highlighting players coming through.  To be fair you could just copy and paste Kenny’s Kids on twitter and you would keep this up to
Date.

I see he is looking to be paid for it now - he will probably make a bomb too.

He started the the page by collating players of all ages from football manager. 

I think Tets @IrishAbroad was doing the same job but just not as flashy. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:01am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Duffus. What an appropriate name to be debating over.   King was a sh*t u21 manager and wasn’t able to spot talent in the same way Kenny was for the u21.   Its all just semantics after that lads about a sh*t regime.  This thread is about the future and highlighting players coming through.  To be fair you could just copy and paste Kenny’s Kids on twitter and you would keep this up to
Date.

I would say the missus loves him.  
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:03am

Date.

Yeah he definitely needs a hand. life on hold because Paddy Murphy is playing in an U17 game for Wycombe Wnaderers and assisted a goal and i need to tweet. 

Tets is mostly automated as far as i know. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:08am

Date.

Yeah he definitely needs a hand. life on hold because Paddy Murphy is playing in an U17 game for Wycombe Wnaderers and assisted a goal and i need to tweet. 

Like Dinny Irwin?
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:21am

Date.

Yeah, pretty much.
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:12pm
Could 17 year old Sean roughan be playing against Liverpool tonight when Lincoln meet them in the cup.

Massive achievement for him, he's only been a pro for about an hour 
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Could 17 year old Sean roughan be playing against Liverpool tonight when Lincoln meet them in the cup.

Massive achievement for him, he's only been a pro for about an hour 
I'd say there's a strong possibility. Was taken off at the weekend though, not sure if it was tactical or injury related.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 3:19pm
Sensational save there from Gavin Bazunu against Ipswich
showed it on Soccer Saturday
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 3:24pm
It was a decent save but I thought they oversold it a bit to be honest. Good to see him doing well though.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 3:54pm
Mason O'Malley gets a start for S****horpe today. Haven't seen much of him but he's been in and around the first team for a while, good going at just 19.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 5:02pm
Ryan Cassidy scores for Accrington.
We're decent enough..
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 9:59pm
3 games into their season and Connor Ronan has yet to feature for Grasshoppers.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 10:08pm
Havent seen him play but 17 yo Sean Roughan getting rave reviews on twitter after his first couple of games.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

3 games into their season and Connor Ronan has yet to feature for Grasshoppers.

Legs are gone.
We're decent enough..
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 4:46pm
Jonathan Afolabi has signed on loan for Dundee.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 5:30pm
Good season long loan for Afolabi, get some men's football. Surprising that Ronan hasn't featured for Grasshoppers yet. Could he be for the high jump already ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 5:54pm
I'd guess he might be injured/not up to fitness. He's just signed a 4 year deal with Wolves so clearly they've no designs on throwing him to the scrapheap yet.
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 1:31pm
I see Afolabi has signed an extra year extension with Celtic to keep him on their books until 2023. That development and the season long loan deal with Dundee suggest that he is seen as having a future with the Bhoys. Not much in the way of info around re Connell, Coffey or Okoflex recently.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 329>
  Share Topic