You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Android TV Box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 4:40pm
Is Terrarium TV and app Rossie?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

with all the messing with Kodi repo's lately its well worth setting up Terrarium TV.Great choice of films/TV shows.Plenty of guides on YouTube of how to do it.5 minutes will have it set up.

Download the ad free version.

Forgive the ignorance, is terrarium an alternative to Kodi or an add-on on Kodi?

Its an alternative to Kodi.

@Hoskins it has to be loaded as an APK from a few sites.docsquiffy is the site I got it from.Send me a PMif you need more details.Handy enough to set up.

Edited by rossieman - 17 Nov 2017 at 5:34pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 5:35pm

with all the messing with Kodi repo's lately its well worth setting up Terrarium TV.Great choice of films/TV shows.Plenty of guides on YouTube of how to do it.5 minutes will have it set up.

Download the ad free version.

Forgive the ignorance, is terrarium an alternative to Kodi or an add-on on Kodi?

Its an alternative to Kodi.

Cheers will download it over the weekend
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:24pm
Maybe someone can help, cause I'm fecking stumped. Apologies if its done already.

Got a Zgemma H.2s box from a mate who was emigrating. Working fine for a while but it wasn't turned on then for a while.
Then when I restarted it is stuck on boot. Starts at zero zero and starts counting up but every time it just goes back to zero zero and starts again.
I tired to reflash the USB. I formatted it to FAT32, downloaded the latest H.2S software but same thing happened with the boot stuck in a loop. I read somewhere that flashing a USB can corrupt it so I done a Low Level format on it (downloaded HDD Guru and ran that). I formatted again through Windows, put the H.2s software on the USB and its still stuck on the boot in a loop!!!! AngryAngry

Probably missing something easy. So any tech advice would be great. Cheers Thumbs Up

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 19 Nov 2017 at 11:25pm
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:17pm
Looking at buying a new TV.

Have aerial and Sat dish so a combination tuner for saor view and free sat will do the job.

Was looking at LG. I believe they operate off Web os. Anyone able to recommend any iptv/ultimate mania type efforts for premium TV and sports?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Maybe someone can help, cause I'm fecking stumped. Apologies if its done already.

Got a Zgemma H.2s box from a mate who was emigrating. Working fine for a while but it wasn't turned on then for a while.
Then when I restarted it is stuck on boot. Starts at zero zero and starts counting up but every time it just goes back to zero zero and starts again.
I tired to reflash the USB. I formatted it to FAT32, downloaded the latest H.2S software but same thing happened with the boot stuck in a loop. I read somewhere that flashing a USB can corrupt it so I done a Low Level format on it (downloaded HDD Guru and ran that). I formatted again through Windows, put the H.2s software on the USB and its still stuck on the boot in a loop!!!! AngryAngry

Probably missing something easy. So any tech advice would be great. Cheers Thumbs Up

It's an outdated box - time to get a new one I would think!

positivenote View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote positivenote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:56pm
hi all, I was on the verge of forking out approx 700€ on a 55” smart tv when I read an article saying they are a dead medium and instead I should spend the money on a non smart TV with an android box to stream Kodi /net flicks and have a web browser ... is this possible? And if so where do I start... I’m currently using an old Samsung that has bad screen burn after 11years with an Amazon fire stick. but because the firestick is running through the wifi i was hoping that the 'lagging issues' im having lately with Gurzil and Convent could be addressed through connecting through something with a bit more power/sturdyness that the firestick.
Any /all advice and help is appreciated
Thanks
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Have aerial and Sat dish so a combination tuner for saor view and free sat will do the job.

Was looking at LG. I believe they operate off Web os. Anyone able to recommend any iptv/ultimate mania type efforts for premium TV and sports?

I'm Using SuperStreams for my Iptv they have a facebook page and are based in Derry/Donegal very realiable and a bargain. Do you have an Android Box or Firestick? if so it can be added for 50 pound a year if not they sell sat boxes for about 100 pound I've one and its great 7 day guide and Sky skin. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Bump.
These ****s are using bitcoin aswell

Sure they’re the same company!

I know, I was under the impression they were still using 'normal' payments methods.

SM reverted back to visa card payments and were shut down within a day.

Got this sorted now. 34e for 6 months.

Very simple process. Used coinbase.com
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I'm Using SuperStreams for my Iptv they have a facebook page and are based in Derry/Donegal very realiable and a bargain. Do you have an Android Box or Firestick? if so it can be added for 50 pound a year if not they sell sat boxes for about 100 pound I've one and its great 7 day guide and Sky skin. 

looks like superstreams are gone. CryCryCry
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 5:59pm
How does one upgrade from Kodi v16 to v17?

Kodi 16 will not even launch.

Quad Core Android TV media player

I tried to download a number of apk's and used the installer to upgrade and they all failed.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 6:54pm

I tried to download a number of apk's and used the installer to upgrade and they all failed.

You could remove Kodi 16 and then download app from app store again.That will automatically download the latest version your box can use.  

Probably better off forgetting about Kodi for now and going with Terrarium TV.Most repo's on Kodi are f**ked.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 8:00pm

You could remove Kodi 16 and then download app from app store again.That will automatically download the latest version your box can use.  

Probably better off forgetting about Kodi for now and going with Terrarium TV.Most repo's on Kodi are f**ked.

say it aint so ?CryCry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

say it aint so ?CryCry

I stopped using it a few weeks ago because of the problems.Gonna stick with Terrarium for now but hopefully repos get sorted out
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:51pm
Will all the usual apps like showbox and sportsmania work with Terrarium?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:57pm

Will all the usual apps like showbox and sportsmania work with Terrarium?

No it's a stand alone app for just films and TV.Show box can be sideloaded as an app I think.
Probably have to have some version of Kodi for sportsman but once you get Kodi reloaded sportsmania should work perfect as that will be maintained by the provider.
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:47pm

i deleted Kodi and downloaded mygica which basically lets you use the new Kodi on an old box , I've been using it for about 4 months without any problems.

https://kodi-17-for-android-4-4-devices-mygica-media-center.en.aptoide.com/
Why no wine??!
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

looks like superstreams are gone. CryCryCry

I only got this 2 weeks ago so hopefully not , hopefully sorted soon

Edit : i see they have closed their Facebook group so looks like its Donald ducked

Edited by Patman Scoop - 06 Dec 2017 at 11:08pm
Why no wine??!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 31>
  Share Topic