You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Android TV Box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:13pm
Yep superstreams dead in the sand I'm looking for a new IPTV service anyone come across one let me know. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How does one upgrade from Kodi v16 to v17?

Kodi 16 will not even launch.

Quad Core Android TV media player

I tried to download a number of apk's and used the installer to upgrade and they all failed.

You could remove Kodi 16 and then download app from app store again.That will automatically download the latest version your box can use.  

Probably better off forgetting about Kodi for now and going with Terrarium TV.Most repo's on Kodi are f**ked.

say it aint so ?CryCry

I stopped using it a few weeks ago because of the problems.Gonna stick with Terrarium for now but hopefully repos get sorted out

I'm still using Covenant fine with Kodi.   I do have a RealDebrid sub though, so not sure if that is what is making it work fine for me
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 10:24am

I tried to download a number of apk's and used the installer to upgrade and they all failed.

Might give ultimate mania a go tomorrow instead of sports mania. 60 for 6 months
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 11:26am
The hassle you lads have with your boxs, sounds way too headwrecking.

Using that Terriuim Ap Rossie, very reliable ClapThumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Might give ultimate mania a go tomorrow instead of sports mania. 60 for 6 months

What's the difference?

34e for 6 months for SM. Just as a I renewed my Kodi packed it in
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:16pm

What's the difference?

34e for 6 months for SM. Just as a I renewed my Kodi packed it in

Ultimate is tv & sports.
Free add ons for Kodi are gone to sh*te for tv & movies
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:17pm
LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:17pm
Didn't you have to get bitcoin as well Horsey? LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Didn't you have to get bitcoin as well Horsey? LOL

Yeah it was piece of piss in fairness.
10 minute job.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:36pm
Not sure if this is the best thread but it looks close enough! 

I've to go to Missus' folks gaff on Sunday. There's no way out of this so I just have to face facts, it's happening. 
They have no dodgy box or SkySports the sick fooks. Now I am going to be absolutely jocked from Saturday so I need the football to be on to take care of the small talk. 

I'm looking at Now TV and you can buy a day pass for SkySports for a tenner. The Now TV box costs €25. That can be my fookin early Xmas present to them. 

My question is this, if I buy the Now TV box on Saturday morning and bring it to the gaff on Sunday, will it be ready to go for the football or does it take a bit of work to get it set up?
El Puto Amo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:41pm
There's a spare now TV in our gaff, my housemate might sell it to you.

Or if you do buy it as a present I think you can get a months sky sports as well, and that cost €40 - well that's the offer he got a few months ago.

It was straight forward to set up 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:49pm

There's a spare now TV in our gaff, my housemate might sell it to you.

Or if you do buy it as a present I think you can get a months sky sports as well, and that cost €40 - well that's the offer he got a few months ago.

It was straight forward to set up 

That's not a bad shout. The next few weeks should be fairly sports filled so the month pass sounds good. 
So, it's just a plug in to the telly and sign up online job? I'm a bit of an empty head but I can manage that much
El Puto Amo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:18pm
Pretty much, if they're doing the monthly sign up deals then you'll have no excuse to not be over at the in laws a lot moreThumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:19pm

Pretty much, if they're doing the monthly sign up deals then you'll have no excuse to not be over at the in laws a lot moreThumbs Up

So it's decided. They are getting the day pass 
El Puto Amo
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:21pm
The likes of sports mania reliable? Quality wise anyway? Use smooth streams at the moment paying about €115 a year and the quality of late can be dodgy
Why no wine??!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:37pm
Use IPTV myself, app built into the tele and it’s top class.

If you don’t have a tv with IPTV capabilities I got the auld lad an amazon fire stick last week and have IPTV working on it and it’s very good, not as user friendly as IPTV on the tele but still very good.

Kodi is a load of sh*te lads, dunno how anybody uses it.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

The likes of sports mania reliable? Quality wise anyway? Use smooth streams at the moment paying about €115 a year and the quality of late can be dodgy

Sportsmania is very reliable €34 for 6 months, payment method is a pain in the hole tho

Edited by 9fingers - 07 Dec 2017 at 7:04pm
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 7:09pm

Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Sportsmania is very reliable €34 for 6 months, payment method is a pain in the hole tho

Why no wine??!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
  Share Topic