You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Grealish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 276>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Kevangrealish Kevangrealish wrote:

Sorry just got your messages, we have a dvd at home of him playing for ireland loads of times. The best one I seen was him in italy, vs italy he was brilliant down the left hand side and also it was apparently on italys live television. It kept on showing him at half time and showed highlights of him every so often. Ive tryed searching the game on the internet but havent had much luck yet. Just for the record he made his debut for the villa youth team last week and is picked in that squad for this week. And were still wondering if he is the youngest player to play in the youth team.

Big villa fan here and villa fans are really excited about this youngster. I am sure there is a way of uploading the dvd onto youtube.

Also, if he ever wants to have a radio interview next time he is over then I am sure I can make it happen!
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Sponsored Links

Kevangrealish View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevangrealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 11:25am
Aha yeah... Well we never know what could happen in the future and im speaking on behalf of my brother when I mean he doesn't know what hes going to do next? Just continueing playing for ireland. But apparently kenny swayne was asking about jack to jordan asking him has he played for ireland in the european qualifiers yet. As for the other question of who is better I do not know as both players even though they both play left or right wing are very different. Jordan is more skillfull but delivery id say jack as he reads the game very well and if you ask scouts they will say he can pick out a player no problem. I am not being biused but I think both players have great potential. Also the first time I seen brad I thought he was a solid centre back. And that sounds great about the radio! Ill pass that and all your comments onto him! Sorry about the long messages! Lol.
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Kevangrealish Kevangrealish wrote:

And that sounds great about the radio! Ill pass that and all your comments onto him! Sorry about the long messages! Lol.

Yeah sure let me know, I want to try and get some radio interviews with young up and coming irish players. Would be great to get him and anyone else you may know who is making waves in the irish under age squads and doing well with their clubs Clap. I am very open to this.
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 7:02am
named in our u17 squad the other day
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 7:18am

Will he be playing in the FA Youth cup tonight??

stokes View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 8:48pm
Jack played for the under 16s in cork tonight well done Jack. they play again on thursday is anyone going who could give us a report? Anyone know who the Percil lad from spurs in the squad is?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 3:13am
Originally posted by stokes stokes wrote:

Jack played for the under 16s in cork tonight well done Jack. they play again on thursday is anyone going who could give us a report? Anyone know who the Percil lad from spurs in the squad is?
heard that Spurs lad is an automatic pick...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 3:21am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Heard he is squeaky clean. No stains on this guys record.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:26am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Percils power could be vital in any ariel battles,could make an impact on the white side of defence tho
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:33am

Percils power could be vital in any ariel battles,could make an impact on the white side of defence tho

His dazzling skills seen on the people of Cork's doorstep challenge the best seen in the past.

He hung the opposition out to dry with a bold display.

Edited by McG - 13 Apr 2011 at 7:33am
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:41am
LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:43am
Who is this Spurs lad anyway? Name? LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:47am

Who is this Spurs lad anyway? Name? LOL
Percil Power,highly rated
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:11pm

His dazzling skills seen on the people of Cork's doorstep challenge the best seen in the past.

He hung the opposition out to dry with a bold display.

Omo he did not
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm
had the coaches in a spin with his runs
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

had the coaches in a spin with his runs

Does a bit of cycling as well to keep fit!!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:22am
Doesnt mix colours. Committed to wearing the white of Spurs.

Edited by McG - 14 Apr 2011 at 2:23am
AS YOU WERE McGx

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:30am
Wheres Daz when you need him?
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 276>
  Share Topic