You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Grealish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 276>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bris78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jack Grealish
    Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:25am
named in under 17 squad quite a talent saw him against north in under 15 game a few months ago tore them apart.Villa site says he called up to england trials.Anyone know anything about the kid?Any chance he will stay with us
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:37am
Is he Tony's kid or some sort of relation i wonder?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 6:05pm
Ahha you better be Wink. Nah I joke too. Gary how often you down bodymoore? You work there? And I never knew you could get year early than everyone else. Hmm... And we do not know yet my grandad defo wants ireland and we wouldnt mind him becoming an irish legend haha. But nah idk. If wants to play for england and if given the chance it defo looks like england is the one. And yeah guys ill keep you informed if gary dont lmao

quote from his brother on a villa forum. he's extremely highly rated
stokes View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:12am
To be fair that qoute is from the summer and you would have to be doubtful if it is his brother!.Grealish has played for the under 17s and also for the under 16s on an away trip since then.He is also included in an under 16 squad for a couple of games this week. 

He also did not attend england under 16  trials when he was called up in september.His teammate from villa graham has jumped ship this year to england under 16s but Grealish has not followed.He is eligible for under 16 again next year and the Brits certainly will fight to get him back.Villa forums seem to think he is best prospect to come out of there academy in 20 years

Edited by stokes - 23 Nov 2010 at 5:20am
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:08am
just putting it out there. graham is supposed to be some player as well but everyone at avfc does seem very high on grealish, would love to see him make the step up in the next 2-3 years
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:46am
Premier League clubs put young lads under a lot of pressure to go for England trials. I still laugh when I think of the KIlbane brothers reluctantly going to England under-16 trials when they were at PNE . . . . and turning up in Ireland kit!
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 1:05pm
Have we established that he's related to cult hero Tony?  Great grafter for us in the Giles/Hand eras.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Have we established that he's related to cult hero Tony?  Great grafter for us in the Giles/Hand eras.

''He is not related to Tony Grealish but his great grandad played for villa under the name of William `Billy` Garraty.''

Read that on Villa Talk forums.

Edited by grannyrule - 23 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:02pm
Played for the u16's today in Hungary. Won 2-1. (O'Neill,Byrne)

Kevangrealish View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevangrealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:15pm
Hi, im jack's brother kevan and ive been active in a few forums now. In villa talk,green scene and now this. I regularly check up for updates of what people think of my brother. And yes hes great grandad is William 'billy' Garraty who is one of villas top goalscoring players. He is not related to tony Grealish though. We are all villa fans through and through. And me and my dad have spoken to jack about Ireland or England and he says hes really enjoying his time with Ireland and wants to play for them for the meanwhile. He did have england trials but fell ill during them which meant he got sent back home. We have not since heard from them but i dont think my brother is fussed with that at the moment. up the paddys? haha ;)
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kevangrealish Kevangrealish wrote:

Hi, im jack's brother kevan and ive been active in a few forums now. In villa talk,green scene and now this. I regularly check up for updates of what people think of my brother. And yes hes great grandad is William 'billy' Garraty who is one of villas top goalscoring players. He is not related to tony Grealish though. We are all villa fans through and through. And me and my dad have spoken to jack about Ireland or England and he says hes really enjoying his time with Ireland and wants to play for them for the meanwhile. He did have england trials but fell ill during them which meant he got sent back home. We have not since heard from them but i dont think my brother is fussed with that at the moment. up the paddys? haha ;)

Thumbs%20Up
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:15pm

Good man Kevan, fair play for posting. hopefully your brother is interested in us for the long term and not just for the meanwhile!

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:42pm

wants to play for them for the meanwhile.

Confused
stokes View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 1:21pm
Good man Kevan hopefully he feels at home with us.He will be part of a smashing under 17 team in march that should have a good chance of qualifying for the finals in the summer.Any footage of jack in action? 
Kevangrealish View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevangrealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 2:22am
Sorry just got your messages, we have a dvd at home of him playing for ireland loads of times. The best one I seen was him in italy, vs italy he was brilliant down the left hand side and also it was apparently on italys live television. It kept on showing him at half time and showed highlights of him every so often. Ive tryed searching the game on the internet but havent had much luck yet. Just for the record he made his debut for the villa youth team last week and is picked in that squad for this week. And were still wondering if he is the youngest player to play in the youth team.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 2:30am
so is going to stay in a green shirt or wha?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
stokes View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:09am
Good man Kevan great to hear he doing so well. Tell him thanks for bringing Lewis into the ireland fold. Whats the story is jack better than jodan Graham? He must love the ireland set up at this stage he will be a LEGEND if he stays with the greenWink Put up some DVD footage of jack on youtube for us thanks
sonofakeano View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonofakeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 5:32am
I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR BROTHER WOULD BE LOVED MORE AND IDOLISED BY THE IRISH FANS MORE THAN THE ENGLISH FANS! Having many many friends over in England most are loyal to club as opposed to country,some go as far as saying they hate players on the England team due to their club commitments!!!! Get on board Jack and enjoy your football and avoid the tabloid glare and constant pressure(and failure to live up to hype hahaha)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 276>
  Share Topic