Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Billionaire fantasy football sheik XI vs Stoke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by thedream thedream wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18082010/58/premier-league-fergie-attacks-kamikaze-clubs.html

Fergie 

U dont understand the difference. Even though you say you do. The money Man U spend is there money so it is not kamikazee like ferguson is saying in that interview. There is no danger at Man U spending this money and putting these players on these big wages but at City there is a huge gamble if the owner pulls out. The club would just lose control of itself and go under bcos they wouldnt be able to sustain. But United are pulling in hundreds of million a year to sustain being able to pay these transfers and wages all the time. City arent spending within their means as a club and Man U are. Uniteds spending isnt kamakazee but City and chelseas is. Theres a difference you dont get.

Have you seen the long term plans, the academy development which is underway or the redevelopment work of East Manchester? 
There is a minimal chance that the owner will pull out. 

Sponsored Links

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 5:02pm

"at City there is a huge gamble if the owner pulls out"

Why would they do that? They seem to love it at city and it's not like they are going to run out of money any time soon.

Do united fans think they should be the only ones with money? United were fortunate that their dominance started when the tv money and global appeal skyrocketed. Teams like City and Chelsea were on catch up because of this. They could attract the local fans obviously but luring the global barstoolers and gloryhuntings "fans" and their cash away from United would never happen. Not without success on the field which obviously only happens when a team spends a lot of money. Footballing success usually correlates quite well with the wage bill of the teams.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
thedream View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 5:16pm

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18082010/58/premier-league-fergie-attacks-kamikaze-clubs.html

Fergie 

U dont understand the difference. Even though you say you do. The money Man U spend is there money so it is not kamikazee like ferguson is saying in that interview. There is no danger at Man U spending this money and putting these players on these big wages but at City there is a huge gamble if the owner pulls out. The club would just lose control of itself and go under bcos they wouldnt be able to sustain. But United are pulling in hundreds of million a year to sustain being able to pay these transfers and wages all the time. City arent spending within their means as a club and Man U are. Uniteds spending isnt kamakazee but City and chelseas is. Theres a difference you dont get.

Have you seen the long term plans, the academy development which is underway or the redevelopment work of East Manchester? 

I am not saying he will I dont know anything about there owners. He will die at some point of course and then what. But all I am saying is that there is a big difference between City and Man Us spending because City are dependent on one man whereas Man U are dependent on themselves. Man U spend there money City spend one mans money. Self sufficient versus One man's wealth. Its a big difference. I dont mind I prefer to see City and Chelsea winning titles as it is different. Different winners is good for me makes it less boring. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 5:21pm

Fergie 

I am not saying he will I dont know anything about there owners. He will die at some point of course and then what. But all I am saying is that there is a big difference between City and Man Us spending because City are dependent on one man whereas Man U are dependent on themselves. Man U spend there money City spend one mans money. Self sufficient versus One man's wealth. Its a big difference. I dont mind I prefer to see City and Chelsea winning titles as it is different. Different winners is good for me makes it less boring. 

Everyone knows where the two clubs generate their money from and therefore the difference in that respect. It was addressed on page 1 of this thread. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic