You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Man city v Liverpool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man city v Liverpool
    Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 11:11am
Should be a cracker.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 11:13am
Very early in the season to be making any sort of confident predictions for this one. 
Should be a good game. 
Have a feeling Henderson will be a key man for Liverpool and City should try to stop him getting his passing going. 

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:03pm
City favs obviously.
2-1 City.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:08pm
2 2.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:15pm
heart says 1-0 Liverpool head says 2-1 City
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:19pm
We will know all about Liverpools title credentials by 10pm tonight.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 2:35pm
anyone with a Bet365 a/c ,they are doing an excellent special tonight.
Place €50 pregame and get a €50 in play bet.If your pregame bet loses you get your stake back.
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:08pm
Looking forward to this but I'm a little fearful. Liverpool weren't great last week and will have to seriously up it to get anything from this game. City were efficient against Newcastle although there were a few times when Newcastle could've punished them but just didn't have the quality up front so I think there will be some space and chances for Sterling and Sturridge. I would take a draw to be honest although it would be brilliant to win and lay down an early marker. A draw or a win and that will be points won from two fixtures we gained 0 from last season.
Ahh heya!
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:10pm
Should be a good game, 2-2.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:41pm
City 3-0 Pool
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I don't think you can look too much into it tonight regardless of the result. Very new into the season and hard to judge based on one performance tonight or collectivally the two performances so far.

Need about 10-15 games to check the level of consistancy before you can make a decent call on title credentials in my opinion.

Personally, I think it will be tough for Liverpool, City are a tough nut to crack especially at home and are also good for a goal. City will score tonight. Question is whether we can as well.

Think we will do well to get a point but realistically I think City will shade it
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I don't think you can look too much into it tonight regardless of the result. Very new into the season and hard to judge based on one performance tonight or collectivally the two performances so far.

Need about 10-15 games to check the level of consistancy before you can make a decent call on title credentials in my opinion.

Personally, I think it will be tough for Liverpool, City are a tough nut to crack especially at home and are also good for a goal. City will score tonight. Question is whether we can as well.

Think we will do well to get a point but realistically I think City will shade it

Ye was thinking the same tbh, it's too early to assess their title credentials but it's a great opportunity to send out a big message to the rest of the top 4, especially seeing as Liverpool were quiet unlucky there last season.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 7:47pm
#LFC v #MCFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno, Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge

#MCFC team v #LFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kompany, Clichy, Fernando, Nasri, Toure, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Looks like Liverpool have gone for an extra man in CM with Allen starting .Good move to give help to Gerrard and Henderson.
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 7:48pm
Aint got a good feeling on this one for the pool....think we will see a city win.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 7:58pm
I can understand why Johnson is playing. Big test for 2 new fullbacks to start at the same time.
Will gladly take a point, il go 2-1 city though in a good game.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 8:42pm
Ah f**king typical. Could see that scenario playing out. Really bad one to give away.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 8:45pm
Very poor out of Moreno. Liverpool were well on top. Any people doubting whether this Liverpool side will make the top 4, let alone challenge for the title need to have a serious rethink.

Liverpools movement up front is exceptional. I think they'll win the title this year, regardless of the final result in this game.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 8:49pm
Moreno has done well, not goin to slate him for that 1. He needs to learn from it obviously and I'm sure he will. Johnson has given the ball away the far side about 6/7 times. Can't stand seein him out there.
Coutinho needs to be whipped, killing us in open play. 3 bad halves this season now.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic