You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bank Of Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

I dont think PTSB has been affected.
Yes it has!

didnt realise that,when did it happen?
Not sure exactly, but some in work who bank with them had delayed payments!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 2:03pm

Eh it has! LOL  Our salaries section said other banks would be credited this morning and PTSB this avo. Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 9:52pm
Firstly...what a joke....Hope those affected get sorted and no negatives on ICB rating.

Secondly...This is happening in Italy also. Italian lady who works for me said her family are being messed around by something similar in Turin/Milan

Thirdly...3 BOI Senior IT mgmt/Execs are now working in my bank NBAD after leaving/kicked out.

Fourthly...SEPA is beneficial for Ireland, apologies for those feeling the pain. Long term = beneficial.

Fifthly...Sausy is at fault...he puked on the payment cistern.

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Firstly...what a joke....Hope those affected get sorted and no negatives on ICB rating.

Secondly...This is happening in Italy also. Italian lady who works for me said her family are being messed around by something similar in Turin/Milan

Thirdly...3 BOI Senior IT mgmt/Execs are now working in my bank NBAD after leaving/kicked out.

Fourthly...SEPA is beneficial for Ireland, apologies for those feeling the pain. Long term = beneficial.

LOL
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Eh it has! LOL  Our salaries section said other banks would be credited this morning and PTSB this avo. Angry

LOL must have missed that
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

No doubt about it LOL
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Is there any bank that hasn't been affected by an IT systems failure in the last year or so? AIB? Or were they hit once as well. Obviously BOI, Ulster Bank and PTSB have had their issues.
what major issues have the permo had?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Is there any bank that hasn't been affected by an IT systems failure in the last year or so? AIB? Or were they hit once as well. Obviously BOI, Ulster Bank and PTSB have had their issues.
what major issues have the permo had?

Employing you!.......can't get much more major than that
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:36pm
Did they not have an IT issue there a few weeks back? I though I heard something about it in the news.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 1:44pm

Did they not have an IT issue there a few weeks back? I though I heard something about it in the news.
Aye there was a minor issue with debit cards but I used mine when the issue was apparently ongoing without any hassle. I've been with PTSB over a year now, never had any issue.
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 3:09pm
I've had issues with my PTSB debit card not working, phoned them and was told none of their debit cards were working on that day in question.

Also, the password requirements for PTSB banking online are a shambles in this day and age, it will not accept numbers, uppercase or non alphanumeric characters. Well secure.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Fitzinho Fitzinho wrote:

I've had issues with my PTSB debit card not working, phoned them and was told none of their debit cards were working on that day in question.

Also, the password requirements for PTSB banking online are a shambles in this day and age, it will not accept numbers, uppercase or non alphanumeric characters. Well secure.
Do you happen to know what day that was?
ITS KEANE YES

Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by Fitzinho Fitzinho wrote:

Do you happen to know what day that was?

No sorry, it was a few months ago
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic