Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [36.84%]
12 [63.16%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

See full kit w**ker and cry baby Neymar is at it again

They really are a bunch of self obsessed drama queens
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2127931-neymar-interrupts-brazils-post-match-press-conference-to-give-scolari-a-hug?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK?is_shared=true

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 2:32pm

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2127931-neymar-interrupts-brazils-post-match-press-conference-to-give-scolari-a-hug?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK?is_shared=true

Is it wrong to hate a football player that I don't know, have not met and probably never will meet? I'm just going to say, I do hate Neymar. I have never seen a more contrived human being in any walk of life. Everything about him is fake.

As much as it's probably impossible for anybody to be as poor value for money as Denilson was years ago, I think in time to come Neymar will be looked back on as a bit of a spoofer, who Barca paid way way over the odds for. Sanchez who they sold for 32million poiunds a few days ago is a far better player imo.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Is it wrong to hate a football player that I don't know, have not met and probably never will meet? I'm just going to say, I do hate Neymar. I have never seen a more contrived human being in any walk of life. Everything about him is fake.

As much as it's probably impossible for anybody to be as poor value for money as Denilson was years ago, I think in time to come Neymar will be looked back on as a bit of a spoofer, who Barca paid way way over the odds for. Sanchez who they sold for 32million poiunds a few days ago is a far better player imo.

I love reading your posts. They assure me that I am sane.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 7:25pm
Big smile Don't they say there's a fine line between insanity and genius. I'm going to take your words as a compliment LD  Wink
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic