You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patrick O'Connell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Gashley Grimes Gashley Grimes wrote:

Paul Doyle in today's Guardian Sport covers fans story & up coming film.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/may/07/patrick-oconnell-barcelona-real-betis-campaign-film-recognition?CMP=share_btn_tw
 Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:26am
Was at the premiere of the Don Patricio documentary in the Sugar Club last night. It's on the next couple of Mondays so would recommend people go in and see it, what a great story.

Fair play to Fergus (Gashley Grimes) and the rest of the gang involved, fantastic work and achievement. Really something to be proud of. Clap

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:49am
I'm going next Monday. Looking forward to it 
El Puto Amo
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 11:52am
Brilliant night out , huge crowd enjoying a great movie.
Big shout out to Fergus for taking care of both myself & my friend.
Great venue as well
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Brilliant night out , huge crowd enjoying a great movie.
Big shout out to Fergus for taking care of both myself & my friend.
Great venue as well
Sounds good.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 6:04am
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 1:48pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:45pm

For anybody based in the NE of England.

Thanks for the heads up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
Just listened on local radio to Michael Anderson talking about the film being shown at the Tyneside Irish Centre a week tonight he came over very well.

It was a phone in programme where ex Newcastle player Dub John Anderson is one of the pundits he said he was looking forward to seeing the film and siad how he had met you GG and was impressed about how you have such a major role in this.

It was also mentioned that MON Roy Keane and Niall Quinn were very impressed with the project.

Edited by Double Maxim - 11 Oct 2018 at 6:38pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:10pm
Cheers DM.

Film is showing Thursday night at the Tyneside Irish Centre across the road from SJP as part of festival for any ex Pats on Tyneside or nearby areas. 

Guests on the night John Anderson, Mick Martin and Paul Ferris(The Boy on the Shed).

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 7:34am

Cheers DM.

Film is showing Thursday night at the Tyneside Irish Centre across the road from SJP as part of festival for any ex Pats on Tyneside or nearby areas. 

Guests on the night John Anderson, Mick Martin and Paul Ferris(The Boy on the Shed).

Only wish I could have made it I'm sure it have been a great night.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:34pm
Good night alright DM will be in Sunderland in New Year, slowly working our way to London. LOL

While some are supposedly jumping ship... Nice to meet Anselmo Garcia McNulty yesterday in Belfast and show him the POC mural as well as visiting the Belfast Celtic Museum. 
Anselmo plays for Real Betis and captains the Ireland U16 team and is named in the U17 squad to face England on Thursday. 
His Mam hails from Co. Down. 

Visit covered today in Spanish Press:
https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/futbol-sevillano/2018/11/05/anselmo-pasos-oconnel-belfast/192115.html?fbclid=IwAR0cuF0dWtWCHWX78TwAxPV7N16Pkbe6fGZfhLkkeAsCfJTghJ1Jjm_S1Jo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:55pm

Good night alright DM will be in Sunderland in New Year, slowly working our way to London. LOL

While some are supposedly jumping ship... Nice to meet Anselmo Garcia McNulty yesterday in Belfast and show him the POC mural as well as visiting the Belfast Celtic Museum. 
Anselmo plays for Real Betis and captains the Ireland U16 team and is named in the U17 squad to face England on Thursday. 
His Mam hails from Co. Down. 

Visit covered today in Spanish Press:
https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/futbol-sevillano/2018/11/05/anselmo-pasos-oconnel-belfast/192115.html?fbclid=IwAR0cuF0dWtWCHWX78TwAxPV7N16Pkbe6fGZfhLkkeAsCfJTghJ1Jjm_S1Jo

Is that to do with the film or are you going to a match?

If its the film the Peacock pub (formerly the Derry pub) may be worth checking to get the film shown there?

Edited by Double Maxim - 06 Nov 2018 at 12:57pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 7:08am
Film working with Sunderland Fans Museum. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 7:15am

Film working with Sunderland Fans Museum. 

I'ts a quality project I usually call in after the match for the craic and a Double Maxim.

Michael is a top fella.

John Anderson was saying on the local phone in last night how impressed he was with the film at the Irish Centre.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 9:32am
Is the Belfast museum still open?
Will be up there Sun\Mon - might pop in.

Also, where the plague on Albert St?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is the Belfast museum still open?
Will be up there Sun\Mon - might pop in.

Also, where the plague on Albert St?
I'd be keeping away from Albert Street...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:03pm
Blue plaque across from the International mural Wall HB there's a coffee shop on the corner and it's on that wall on Albert St.

Danny Devenney who did the POC mural at top of the Falls did all the murals on the International Wall.

Museum is open Saturday mornings in Park centre from about 10-1pm.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic