You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 72>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 7:21pm
I’d say half of the families in Dublin had one in Wexford before foreign holidays became a thing. My family still have one down there although I haven’t been in nearly 20 years.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 6:36pm
Those little biscuits they usually give you free with a coffee at a restaurant are fookin rotten  Like eating brown sugar.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 9:37pm
Biscoffs?

My gym has them and coffee to help yourself to in the mornings 

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 9:57pm
Biscoffs are class.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 10:35pm
I wont hear a bad word about Biscoff! The sandwich ones with the filling like a custard cream are class.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 8:11am
My daughter had this doll house which we paid excess of 500e - she grew out of it and we put it up for sale - no bites, gave it away for free and it was gone that day, but the girl who took it gave us 2 biscoffs in exchange for this.

I stood there in complete disbelief, I was nearly going to take it back off her!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 9:06am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

My daughter had this doll house which we paid excess of 500e - she grew out of it and we put it up for sale - no bites, gave it away for free and it was gone that day, but the girl who took it gave us 2 biscoffs in exchange for this.

I stood there in complete disbelief, I was nearly going to take it back off her!

Was she from the same house as the pish flogger? You've go some strange wingnuts around you..
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 9:17am
No, she was some Eastern European lass.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 9:50am

No offers at all? not even someone chancing €20? I'm of the firm belief of why drive to the dump when you can put something up on Adverts for €10 and have someone collect it the same day!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 10:22am

No, she was some Eastern European lass.

Did you eat the bickies then?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 10:30am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

No offers at all? not even someone chancing €20? I'm of the firm belief of why drive to the dump when you can put something up on Adverts for €10 and have someone collect it the same day!

No,

We don't even try and sell stuff any more - too much hassle. We just give everything away for free. 

People falling over themselves when it's free.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 10:31am
What is worse,average or bang average?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

What is worse,average or bang average?

Theyre both the same, anyone using the term bang average is just an over exaggerator.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2023 at 2:35pm
Just went down a rabbit hole on twitter where people claim Michelle Obama is transgender and all the supporting evidence
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2023 at 3:42pm

LOL  LOL LOL 

Rightly grifted there. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2023 at 3:48pm

No,

We don't even try and sell stuff any more - too much hassle. We just give everything away for free. 

People falling over themselves when it's free.

There are loads of local groups out there which are 'giving' groups, and you'd be amazed at the type of stuff that people would be willing to take for free. Broken rocks, old clothes, broken electronics for parts. Giving stuff for free has the duel benefit of getting it off your hands quickly, while also keeping a lot of things out of landfills and dumps.

I lesson I have learned is that you cant even give away a tv stand.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2023 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

the fake small talk when you join a work meeting a minute or two early. 

I generally join a minute late to avoid that LOL
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2023 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

the fake small talk when you join a work meeting a minute or two early. 

I generally join a minute late to avoid that LOL
Same here, thankfully work in an industry where most people are just as antisocial as me anyway LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 72>
  Share Topic