You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 71>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Why do scottish people text as they would speak on twitter and the likes -

Spotted Freewheeler liking the below post from some bonnie lass -

"i suppose it an unpopular opinion but friends is wan lot a sh*te. even that intro music dis ma box right in"
Some of the Celtic fans FW follows are inadvertently hilarious LOL
yeah some beauts alright,cut from Tonyjaa cloth
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Why do scottish people text as they would speak on twitter and the likes -

Spotted Freewheeler liking the below post from some bonnie lass -

"i suppose it an unpopular opinion but friends is wan lot a sh*te. even that intro music dis ma box right in"

It's one thing for Scottish people to do it, but I see loads of Celtic fans from Belfast at it. It really f**king grates. I wonder if Rangers fans from Belfast do it too?
Ye cannae bate haen' the baes roon' the hoose fae the fitba

GIRFUY

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 9:07am
Does anyone remember in the 90s when Scottish football was on Bbc Scotland and STV you could press channel no’s 55, 88 and 95 (I think spring to mind) on an analogue tv and on a good day get the Celtic game and see enough through the fuzz to be able to watch it 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 11:35pm
I wonder what famous goals from down through the years would have been disallowed had there been a VAR team on hand with a geometry set 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 29 Nov 2020 at 11:35pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 11:02am
Renault sponsor Super Sunday on Sky and they have a small ad everytime thereis a break.  It sounds to me like the woman is singing 'you dumb dick' x 2
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 8:03pm
did Alison Doody purposely give your man the wrong cup or was that her best educated guess in the last crusade? Stern Smile

Edit - she helped Indy pick the right cup so i am guessing so

Edited by McG - 28 Dec 2020 at 8:05pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 12:41pm
Do you ever find yourself wondering what the fock people are going on about online. 

For example, this week i have seen 4 muscly lads from a photo all over the internet and have become viral sensations and its supposedly hilarious but i dont get it?

Now Bernie Sanders is being shopped into all sorts of photos sitting in a chair with a mask on and its supposedly hilarious but i dont get it? 

Ermm
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 12:50pm

Do you ever find yourself wondering what the fock people are going on about online. 

For example, this week i have seen 4 muscly lads from a photo all over the internet and have become viral sensations and its supposedly hilarious but i dont get it?

Now Bernie Sanders is being shopped into all sorts of photos sitting in a chair with a mask on and its supposedly hilarious but i dont get it? 

Ermm
I believe the first one was deemed humorous as it is an extreme example of how young English lads look on a night out.

Bernie went 'viral due to his casual dress and attitude at the inauguration. It kind of summed up why so many people admire him so much.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Ermm
I believe the first one was deemed humorous as it is an extreme example of how young English lads look on a night out.

Bernie went 'viral due to his casual dress and attitude at the inauguration. It kind of summed up why so many people admire him so much.

Now McG. That softened your cough. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ermm

It didnt. It explained the reasons why they're all over the internet. I still dont see why they went viral and are seen as hilarious. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ermm

It didnt. It explained the reasons why they're all over the internet. I still dont see why they went viral and are seen as hilarious. 

I liked this one
https://twitter.com/mcbyrne/status/1352341709439565830
El Puto Amo
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 2:05pm
To quote Damien Owens

The Lifecycle of Meme;

*ha, Funny
*Ooh, more- its becoming a meme
*God, these are so good!
*OK, That  my favourite, LOL!
* I hate this and all of you.

McG - you've jumped to the fifth and final stage, and quite frankly, you're better for it.
@AntrimMan85
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 12:36am
Why don't cans of coke have 'Coke' written on them anymore? 

If its because cocaine is known as coke that's pathetic.

Saw some 80s and 90s cans of it there and the have big Coke written in it and not Coca Cola

Coke is bringing back a failed product from the 80s for the 3rd season of  Stranger Things

Vintage Coca Cola Coke Can Early 1990s Possibly from Greece Best Before  July 93 | eBay

Edited by Trap junior - 30 Apr 2021 at 12:39am

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 12:59am
354ml cans in the picShocked
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cans are bigger in America than cans in EIRE.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Thumbs Down
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 7:12am

Just on this. Back home we have the standard stubby 330ml cans, but in other countries you only see the taller, slimmer cans instead.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2021 at 7:27am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Just on this. Back home we have the standard stubby 330ml cans, but in other countries you only see the taller, slimmer cans instead.
Stubbys are gone Thumbs Down

Edited by 9fingers - 30 Apr 2021 at 7:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 71>
  Share Topic