You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trap Juniors Musings
    Posted: 04 May 2014 at 4:31pm
Can we start up a thread for Trap Junior where he can share all his musings on various subjects. It will definately be long and head scratching thread and should be made a sticky.
In fact could we make it a sticky in every section.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 5:10pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 9:02pm
Reddlad can I ask you this question:

Which type of stand do you prefer?

Cantelever:

Or

Pillared

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:41am
TJClap

Now i know what cantelever is Clap 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:33am
TJ'S threads Clap
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

TJ'S threads Clap

He does wear fine trousers
It would damage this forums' reputation
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 11:12pm
Cantilever, every time. Why would anyone prefer a pillared stand? They only get in the way.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Cantilever, every time. Why would anyone prefer a pillared stand? They only get in the way.
Could have done with a few pillars at Selhurst Park tonight.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 8:28pm
Maybe Javier could get a thread of his own as well - preferably on a different website.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 3:16am
You know the internet right? Well you know the amount of web pages being created everyday yeah? The internet while technically been in existence since 1994 most people in Ireland anyway probably werent online until the early 2000's.

Anyway with millions of web pages being created everyday alone and old ones remaining for eternity how long before the internet loses storage space? Are we going to have to build massive warehouses to house all this info? I think Apple are building one in Athenry.

Will the world get broken because of this?  what about Cyberdyne Systems.  Computers are bad.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 10:26pm
I am watching the film The Bourne Identity.  Since they left Zurich in a red mini the intelligence agencies and the police have been following them.  A guy enters their apartment but Bourne kills him. In his bag they find papers which have identified Bourne and the red haired girl. They have photos of them and their name.  The cops chase them around Paris in the car. Bourne is some driver and manages to get away. In the next scene he says to the girl that they must abandon the car and he will wipe it down.

So that brings me to my next musing. People wipe down cars and stuff so they cant be identified through fingerprints or DNA.  But the authorities already know who he is and who the girl is and they know they were driving that car.  So why wipe it down??

Answers on a postcard please.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 11:11pm
"Being different should be applauded, not frowned upon"

Edited by Green Devil - 31 Aug 2015 at 11:11pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 12:40am
Before the advent of HD tv why did American tv look different to UK or Irish or European tv in the 90's 80's etc? 
Think back to USA 94 and watching the games in blurry American picture quality and the ball shimmering as it is kicked through the air. Was like you had dodgy eyesight and hadn't your glasses on.
What was the reason?

I want answers.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Before the advent of HD tv why did American tv look different to UK or Irish or European tv in the 90's 80's etc? 
Think back to USA 94 and watching the games in blurry American picture quality and the ball shimmering as it is kicked through the air. Was like you had dodgy eyesight and hadn't your glasses on.
What was the reason?

I want answers.
The small dots that make up the TV screen , over here we have something like 1200 where the states has 1000 thus when you show a US picture it is poor quality .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

What was the reason?

I want answers.
The small dots that make up the TV screen , over here we have something like 1200 where the states has 1000 thus when you show a US picture it is poor quality .

InterestingShocked

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 11:07am

You know the internet right? Well you know the amount of web pages being created everyday yeah? The internet while technically been in existence since 1994 most people in Ireland anyway probably werent online until the early 2000's.

Anyway with millions of web pages being created everyday alone and old ones remaining for eternity how long before the internet loses storage space? Are we going to have to build massive warehouses to house all this info? I think Apple are building one in Athenry.

Will the world get broken because of this?  what about Cyberdyne Systems.  Computers are bad.

LOL

You really do bring a smile to my face.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 11:10am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

LOL

You really do bring a smile to my face.

Perverts.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 7:31pm
Have you ever noticed the crowd noise after a goal on the continent versus EIRE or UK?

In EIRE/UK we shout somethng like a ''yeah!!'' sound.

In Spain etc its like a collective ''Hawww'!!!' sound.

Wonder what they are shouting.

This post was brought to you in association with Mattress Firm. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
  Share Topic