You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Browne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 12:39am
Talk about going from one extreme to the other. Hopefully he will kick on next season.
Sponsored Links

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 1:37am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Call him up!

LOL
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 9:53pm
First goal of the season today and seems to have cemented his place in the starting 11
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 2:29pm
Preston fans very happy with him.

He as a shout for MOTM in the League Cup against Bournemouth.

Some saying he is a shoe in to play Premier League in one or two years.

Same thing was said about Hendrick though.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 3:35pm
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?97099-Alan-Browne

"Could be playing in the Euros next summer if he carries on."

"He's developing at a ridiculous pace, is Browne. Irish international within 2 years, no doubt in my mind, and a big money deal to a top flight club sooner rather than later."

"I thought for the first 30 minutes against Charlton he was sensational, everywhere and driving forward. He was excellent the rest of the game and again today."

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 3:42pm
a McCarthy-Browne-Byrne midfield Hug
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:15pm
comes from my neck of the woods was a very quiet lad growing up, seems to have come out of his shell a bit going by his ridiculous snapchat stories and hanging around with jermaine beckford hasnt helped either, as long as he keeps improving no problems but wouldn't want to go down the flash harry to big for his boots route that seems to be the case. 
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:25pm
Was talking to him last night, seems to be maturing as a person and as a footballer at a very fast pace, might be no harm to have him in the squad versus Switzerland.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:59pm
I'm mates with him too. Seen him in a nightclub once.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Was talking to him last night, seems to be maturing as a person and as a footballer at a very fast pace, might be no harm to have him in the squad versus Switzerland.

Would a cap be worth any money to us? I remember someone saying that we had an additional fee per senior cap for Lenihan.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Maybe he went off with 1 of you imaginary mates too
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:11pm
No he went off with some exotic Polish bird he met in Warsaw. 
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:13pm
Remiss not to mention 6 clean sheets in 12 league games for Greg Cunningham.

Serious option for LB.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:15pm
It's always refreshing to see young lads like Browne doing well. Lets hope he continues his good form and continues to develop at a club who seem to be a perfect fit for him.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

This post just proves you are RainPaulo .

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

It's always refreshing to see young lads like Browne doing well. Lets hope he continues his good form and continues to develop at a club who seem to be a perfect fit for him.

Preston are one of the clubs to watch from an Irish perspective.

Doyle, Browne, Cunningham and McCarthy all Irish lads.

Three of them could have a future for Ireland although Doyle would want to hit the goal trail fairly lively.

Daniel Johnson supplied a lot of Doyle's goals at Chesterfield. Hopefully once Doyle gets a good run of games they can rediscover that spark.

McCarthy injured 10 minutes into his debut but could be back in a matter of weeks.

Bolton fans were impressed with him during his loan spell and Preston fans were enamoured with his signing.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 1:24pm
Bournemouth have offered £2m to PNE for the services of Alan Browne, That would spell good news for Cork City FC and Ringmahon Rangers FC, Personally i would think he would be better off with PNE for another twelve months. ( Source Niall O'Riordan, Twitter )
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:40pm
Browne and Cunningham both score tonight!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
  Share Topic