You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Season Ticket 2014 SINGING SECTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 12:18pm
Can't wait for the exciting new benefits to kick in.
"I always likened him to a Rolls Royce. You just used him once a week & he'd be flawless"

Townsend on McGrath
Sponsored Links

Curiousdub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 1:35am
Is the 3 instalment option still going at this stage?

I want to order a category A season ticket.
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 12:29pm
Had to be paid before July 31st  2014 according to the website 
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/tickets-membership/faqs
Could always give them a call 
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 8:21pm
How do ye use the 15% discount we get on the FAI online store through our season ticket?? Can't see an option to put in ST number or anything.
Ahh heya!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 8:30am
The FAI are money grabbing pricks. The price for the 5 matches left is the same as the price for 6 a few weeks ago and now the glamour friendly is out of the way
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

The FAI are money grabbing pricks. The price for the 5 matches left is the same as the price for 6 a few weeks ago and now the glamour friendly is out of the way

I think they are dead right.  Too many want to skip Oman/Gibraltar and USA and jump in for a half price ticket for the glamour games.  Season tickets were/are great value. 
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

How do ye use the 15% discount we get on the FAI online store through our season ticket?? Can't see an option to put in ST number or anything.

Mojo you should have gotten an email to your account your ST is linked to from the online shop. Its got a link on it and a password to allow you to log in, once you do that you can change your password and shop away.when you get to checkout your discount should be applied and also shud be free shipping with over €100 spent.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

I think they are dead right.  Too many want to skip Oman/Gibraltar and USA and jump in for a half price ticket for the glamour games.  Season tickets were/are great value. 

Personally I think the Season Ticket sales shud have a cut off point BEFORE the first game of the season.

After that a 5 game package/4 game package etc should be sold as a "Ticket Bundle" or something like that but not have the same benefits as those who buy the full ticket before the deadline.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 10:13am

exactly. Right decision by the fai imo . Still good value
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 10:27am
Agreee too  If you include the cup final it works out 23 or 31 euro a game for CAT C and B tickets. Also with benefits and the fact you don’t have to look for ticket for the Poland, Scotland and England games its a no-brainer for me.  The more season tickets sold the better it will help to improve the home atmosphere and give the team a boost.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 6:29pm

Ya I agree with them, the post was tongue in cheek. Still good value. I didnt buy as I wasnt going to be here for Oman and I wasnt giving them cash 6 months before it was necessary.

Cant see the ST being reduced much more than 15% before the 3 big games next year.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:01pm
Season ticket still hasn't arrivedLOL
simon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 3:25pm
How long does it take to deliver STs? I'v paid nearly 2 weeks ago.Hope to have them before Gibraltar match or kids are going to kill me.They have been washing dishies,floors,car, hoovering etc. to go to this "cracking" game...best deal ever for 108e...and 4 more games to come Big smile I'm not going to touch hoover for the whole year.
Slovakian living in Ireland.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by simon simon wrote:

How long does it take to deliver STs? I'v paid nearly 2 weeks ago.Hope to have them before Gibraltar match or kids are going to kill me.They have been washing dishies,floors,car, hoovering etc. to go to this "cracking" game...best deal ever for 108e...and 4 more games to come Big smile I'm not going to touch hoover for the whole year.

Ticketmaster deal with this so give them a ring
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
bluesboy96 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluesboy96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 10:55am
Ordered season ticket in August for paper ones for Oman game and still haven't got anything for Gibraltar game PANIC
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 7:56pm
Entered a Competition ages ago Tipperary Water/FAI, Got a call today informing me that i have won a Family Season Ticket, 2 Adults and 2 KidsThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
simon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:25pm
Is ticketmaster a private company???After reading some posts I don't have any hope to have those ST before Gibraltar game.
No answer on emails,run out of credit trying to find out what is the story...We got tickets for WC in Ice Hockey from Belarus in 10 days.
Slovakian living in Ireland.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Entered a Competition ages ago Tipperary Water/FAI, Got a call today informing me that i have won a Family Season Ticket, 2 Adults and 2 KidsThumbs Up
Well done Brianie , that did make me smile , any spares Wink only joking .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic