Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rovers V Liverpool MEGATHRED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 4:50pm
Like Pats have ALWAYS played at Richer and never EVER played in a greyhound stadium !!!!
Sponsored Links

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Btw is this another "home" venue for shamrock rovers or what's the Craic?

You are correct.
As Irelands Number One, the FAI's Model Club and RTE's favourite, Rovers have first option on Lansdowne Road as a D4 Club. This included glamour friendlies and future Champions League group games.
KOH.

Good to know! Wonder how nobody thought of the place when they went and played a home game in cork?

Maybe they got an appearance fee to play in cork I'm not fully aware!

Enjoy your kick about with liverpools kids lads!

You are very quick to bring up history when it suits you.
But very quick to forget history when it comes to success

Did this happen during my lifetime? It's not history either it's still ongoing good to see you lads get an extension to stay in tallaght for a few more years ;)

If we are to continue this it should go back the other thread I don't want to ruin another thread I had finished this mess then RTID tried to bring it back up again with his "funny" comment
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 4:53pm

Like Pats have ALWAYS played at Richer and never EVER played in a greyhound stadium !!!!

Pats fought hard and brought themselves back to where they belong! Pity rovers fans haven't the same commitment ;)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 4:56pm

You are correct.
As Irelands Number One, the FAI's Model Club and RTE's favourite, Rovers have first option on Lansdowne Road as a D4 Club. This included glamour friendlies and future Champions League group games.
KOH.

Good to know! Wonder how nobody thought of the place when they went and played a home game in cork?

Did this happen during my lifetime? It's not history either it's still ongoing good to see you lads get an extension to stay in tallaght for a few more years ;)

If we are to continue this it should go back the other thread I don't want to ruin another thread I had finished this mess then RTID tried to bring it back up again with his "funny" comment

I presume you were born in 2010/11 when Rovers won back to back titles?
You choose to highlight or ignore things to suit your argument. Don't get me wrong, it happens all the time on here.
But you are so obvvious it is clear you are very very bitter toward Shamrock Rovers
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 4:57pm
FFS, another thread in danger of ruination.

It's a friendly match, will be a good day out, it's not exactly headline news that Liverpool has huge support in this country, of course they're gonna wanna go and will be a good chance for Rovers to try attract some of that following back to Tallaght thereafter and those hopefully new recruits might even boost the other Irish clubs finances by going to Rovers away games in the future.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 5:05pm

You are correct.
KOH.

I presume you were born in 2010/11 when Rovers won back to back titles?
You choose to highlight or ignore things to suit your argument. Don't get me wrong, it happens all the time on here.
But you are so obvvious it is clear you are very very bitter toward Shamrock Rovers

I know the win back to back league titles but I didn't realise that made you the stand alone team in Ireland! That was always my point! Don't be getting upset I don't rate you! My sole contribution to this thread was about the game! RTID tried to have a dig I responded blame your own fans for this starting but no I'm obsessed for reacting

Laughable   
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 6:10pm
Another thread ruined
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 7:03pm
A lot of Rovers fans 1st matches they ever went to would have been in some of these high profile friendlies back in the days of Milltown. This is a massive chance to attract new fans to the club. Hopefully we put on a decent showing on the pitch and create a good atmosphere. Having our own section in the South Stand helps. If 10 people out of 40,000 decide to visit a game in Tallaght of the back of this friendly I would count it as a massive success. 

Edited by OldBawnHoop - 02 Apr 2014 at 7:04pm
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

A lot of Rovers fans 1st matches they ever went to would have been in some of these high profile friendlies back in the days of Milltown. This is a massive chance to attract new fans to the club. Hopefully we put on a decent showing on the pitch and create a good atmosphere. Having our own section in the South Stand helps. If 10 people out of 40,000 decide to visit a game in Tallaght of the back of this friendly I would count it as a massive success. 

No lose situation for rovers tbf the media will be all over them for the week! Only downside would be getting hammered but that's unlikely given the team Liverpool likely to bring over! The media coverage alone is worth playing this game as pointless as it is
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:08pm
Waiting room for Lomans LOL

Edited by EastStandMan - 04 Apr 2014 at 11:36am
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:06pm

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

You got fiddy cent for a councellloooorrrr buuuud?

No idea what your on about I'm sure you homeless would know more about what goes on them streets than me!

Anyways liverpools kids to smash shamrock rovers! Btw is this another "home" venue for shamrock rovers or what's the Craic?
it's not like pats have spent any time on the road, is it?
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:17pm

You got fiddy cent for a councellloooorrrr buuuud?

No idea what your on about I'm sure you homeless would know more about what goes on them streets than me!

Anyways liverpools kids to smash shamrock rovers! Btw is this another "home" venue for shamrock rovers or what's the Craic?
it's not like pats have spent any time on the road, is it?

Jesus Christ your back the thread was ok for a few hours! Yes but they got back to where they belong and where they come from rovers haven't and seemingly have given up trying to get their own home! Bored of this won't be replying on this subject again in this thread.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:35pm

Yes but they got back to where they belong and where they come from rovers haven't and seemingly have given up trying to get their own home! Bored of this won't be replying on this subject again in this thread.

Why do you keep bringing it up then ?

Rovers got a free stadium, so did Man City and AC Milan.
So fcuking what !!!
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:39pm
So has this game sold out yet?

Anyone got the definition of "free" ?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:42pm

Anyone got the definition of "free" ?

Dont resort to nit-picking when losing a debate.

Nominal rent as apposed to spending millions might aswell be free.

starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 3:22pm

You are correct.
KOH.

We will thanks, sure we have Liverpool mugs like yourself paying for out cut Clap

You are correct.
KOH.

Very true, he is tripping all over himself when it comes to suit his argument. Its ok for him to mention Pats success but anyone else is not allowed use their own

Pats fought hard and brought themselves back to where they belong! Pity rovers fans haven't the same commitment ;)

And look how thats worked out for you, playing out in front of barely 1,000 crowds for league games whilst being the reigning champs
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 1:28am
Quality over quantity
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 12:05pm

Quality over quantity

Is this in relation to methadone Embarrassed
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
  Share Topic