You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Punching Above His Weight Champion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Punching Above His Weight Champion
    Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 4:50pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 5:34pm
MJD deserves this award
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

MJD deserves this award
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

MJD deserves this award

You know the drill....

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:50pm
Granted shes very good looking, but "she has the looks of a Hollywood babe" does she f**k LOL

Typical Geordie girl, covered in tan and make up!

Your man looks like the hunch back of Notredam. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 7:56pm
The poor kid has the da's looks and a name to match - God help him when he goes to school.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 8:13pm
Presumably Seal held this award for years....

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 8:54pm
I tweeted him this "Are you proud of the fact that the whole nation thinks your an ugly bastard"
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I tweeted him this "Are you proud of the fact that the whole nation thinks your an ugly bastard"
And Seal replied "i will hunt you down and club you to death"
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 10:26pm

Embarrassed
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 11:55am
Fair play to him is what I say.

Nice to be greeted by her smile at the front door when you come home of an evening.

He's obviously not short of confidence or insecure being with her. As he says it's the personality that counts.

There was one of these 40 bits of advice from a father to his son and one was on the lines of 'Always go for a girl who you think it out of your league........you might surprise yourself!

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 11:59am
Fair play ti him indeed. Some stunner yer one
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Nice to be greeted by her smile at the front door when you come home of an evening.

He's obviously not short of confidence or insecure being with her. As he says it's the personality that counts.

There was one of these 40 bits of advice from a father to his son and one was on the lines of 'Always go for a girl who you think it out of your league........you might surprise yourself!

Was there any advice for outrageously handsome lads like myself? Haven't seen a bird out of my league in years. I do still click horror shows though just to display my altruistic nature. 

MC Hammered - one of lifes good guys
El Puto Amo
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 12:20pm

You must have alot of time on your hands.

You wouldn't be a wee bit jealous of your man would ya?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Was there any advice for outrageously handsome lads like myself? Haven't seen a bird out of my league in years. I do still click horror shows though just to display my altruistic nature. 

MC Hammered - one of lifes good guys
LOLCool
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Embarrassed

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 1:03pm
Would the baldrick lad not be up there with his latest and probably only conquest yoko ono
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Would the baldrick lad not be up there with his latest and probably only conquest yoko ono

I wonder was it a one-off or will she love him long time?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic