Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Series 2.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 3:28pm
All bullsh*te
Still no quotes
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

The pitch is shocking

the irony son!

Don't even try and compare ours to Derrys!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 8:03pm
your right - while derry's is a bit of a cabbage patch its not the farce that the oriel pk pitch is!

Edited by skinnymalinx - 17 Mar 2014 at 8:03pm
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 10:46pm
Yawn

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Rtid and starryplough spoiling for arguments were there is none to be had. One in the same me thinks

Posters that pull you up on your spin must be one in the same? Quick get them LOL
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:46am
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Rtid and starryplough spoiling for arguments were there is none to be had. One in the same me thinks

Posters that pull you up on your spin must be one in the same? Quick get them LOL

More like posters who talk bull and attribute quotes to people but then can't produce them

I have spun nothing , I was on here after our game on Sunday and said we were awful regardless of how bad the pitch was. But we are 2 games in I am not going to panic or judge just yet. We will back Roddy and give him a chance as we would any manager but if it becomes apparent that it isn't working the crowd up here are not very forgiving (see pat the rat)
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:09am

More like posters who talk bull and attribute quotes to people but then can't produce them

I have spun nothing , I was on here after our game on Sunday and said we were awful regardless of how bad the pitch was. But we are 2 games in I am not going to panic or judge just yet. We will back Roddy and give him a chance as we would any manager but if it becomes apparent that it isn't working the crowd up here are not very forgiving (see pat the rat)

Well if a position for a Rover spin doctor ever became available I'd be putting Roache in contact with yourself...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:19am

Well if a position for a Rover spin doctor ever became available I'd be putting Roache in contact with yourself...

...and with money you guys overpay I''ll gladly accept
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:24am

Rich coming from the club employing the Roddy clan LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:32am

Rich coming from the club employing the Roddy clan LOL

He never even spent the budget he was given, he offloaded a number of high earners....go figure
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic