You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 185>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

This is what is wrong with the world, people get accused of something and people who have absolutely no knowledge about anything take it as fact that it happened.

Did he not deck that lad in the pub or break that phone in Miami or attack that bus at the UFC event ?
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

This is what is wrong with the world, people get accused of something and people who have absolutely no knowledge about anything take it as fact that it happened.

Did he not deck that lad in the pub or break that phone in Miami or attack that bus at the UFC event ?

He did yes, they are not allegations they are facts LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:13pm
one or two ex girlfriends can also give first hand testament as to his willingness to throw a few slaps around. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

one or two ex girlfriends can also give first hand testament as to his willingness to throw a few slaps around. 

He’s been with Dee since his early teens though so where’s the evidence for that? 

Granted it’s blatantly obvious he’s shagged a few birds behind her back but ex girlfriends? 

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:21pm
There isn't much hype about this fight. Are his legion of fans seeing sense finally and turning against the scumbag?

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Calling a Japanese fighter Jackie Chan is not racism, it's stereotyping LOL It's like a non Irishman calling an Irishman a leprechaun. 

Neither is telling a man from Rio de Janiero that he was going to kill everyone in his favela's, that's just mocking his home town for its notoriously known slums, again stereotyping LOL

The towel comment is bad however...

It's easy to make allegations of that nature against people, regardless what sport they're in - See Cristiano Ronaldo.

Racist stereotyping. Jackie Chan is also Chinese...
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There isn't much hype about this fight. Are his legion of fans seeing sense finally and turning against the scumbag?

More to do with his ability.

He’s tapped twice against 2 amazing grapplers and nearly got ground and pounded to hospital to a wrestler who took the fight on 10 days notice until he gassed so the general opinion is anyone who he fights who has a high level of grappling he’s just gonna lose.

He’s been gone nearly 2 years and rolls regularly with Dillon Danis who is regarded a hot prospect in the world of BJJ so things may change but if he taps on Saturday the backlash he’s gonna get will be career ending possibly 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

He’s been with Dee since his early teens though so where’s the evidence for that? 

Granted it’s blatantly obvious he’s shagged a few birds behind her back but ex girlfriends? 

yes ex girlfriends, they haven’t been unbroken since early teens. There has been other both in and out of their relationship. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:49pm

He's still a huge draw in the States apparently.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I went through 3 rounds of security when I did the White House tour a couple of years ago and the only question they asked me was how I thought the some upcoming McGregor fight would go LOL .

I told them I wouldn't open the curtains to look at him. 

Edited by irishmufc - 16 Jan 2020 at 4:03pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:16pm
Mc Gregor back and so are his flock of ostrich’s, Jesus some people, what did he do LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Mc Gregor back and so are his flock of ostrich’s, Jesus some people, what did he do LOL

LOL

You know it's McGregor fight week when the YBIG UFC thread turns into a circus! LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I went through 3 rounds of security when I did the White House tour a couple of years ago and the only question they asked me was how I thought the some upcoming McGregor fight would go LOL .

I told them I wouldn't open the curtains to look at him. 

Did they understand you? "Ahh sure jaysis if he was in the back field i'd draw de buckin curtains"

actually, you'd maybe have used your cockney accent LOL
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Was just curious as to why McG hated him so much LOL
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Said it before and will say it again - McGregor is the only Irish sportsperson I've ever wanted to lose. So I hope he loses again at the weekend. 

This. Scrote of the highest order.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:32pm
If Larry Murphy was a talented boxer, there'd be lads on here supporting him!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

If Larry Murphy was a talented boxer, there'd be lads on here supporting him!
LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:20pm
I think Murphy would have my support against McGregor anyo!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 185>
  Share Topic