You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 185>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:58pm
Junkie scumbag. A national embarrassment 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 3:33pm
Remember all the gobsh*tes who went to Vegas to support this scumbag LOL

nearly as bad as lads paying for cat 1 tickets for the euros in Dublin and we won't be in the f**king thing LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 3:56pm
Or the lads who grew beards and ponytails to look like the ****

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I have a beard and a ponytail. Lets go.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:19pm
THat explains an awful lot...
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:24pm
LOL

I don’t really but that not very nice Cry
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:26pm
I know you don’t, you posted your picture before your fight.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

It’s ok, I’ve seen you fight LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 7:26pm

LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 8:19pm

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 8:29pm
LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:12pm
15:15 start time for UFC 242, excellent time for our timezone as it's in Abu Dhabi

Card aint the greatest but it's PPV UFC and the weather's great, what more can you ask Cool
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 4:22pm
Roughly what time will the Khabib fight be on?

Edited by KING-CON - 07 Sep 2019 at 4:23pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Roughly what time will the Khabib fight be on?

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 1:15pm
It was class having the card at a reasonable hour. I didn't buy it though because it wasn't the most exciting line up and Khabib fights are hug fests. It's funny seeing all the sl*gging mcgregor got but he did better then Dustin. Went to 4 rounds not 3 and beat Khabib in one of them. All while not in his best condition. Then there's the whole tapping out thing. The amount of people who said he shouldn't have tapped and went out like a warrior, same with the diaz fight. I guess it's OK for Dustin though. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

It was class having the card at a reasonable hour. I didn't buy it though because it wasn't the most exciting line up and Khabib fights are hug fests. It's funny seeing all the sl*gging mcgregor got but he did better then Dustin. Went to 4 rounds not 3 and beat Khabib in one of them. All while not in his best condition. Then there's the whole tapping out thing. The amount of people who said he shouldn't have tapped and went out like a warrior, same with the diaz fight. I guess it's OK for Dustin though. 

Think you're reading too much from people who have never ever picked up a glove and just joining the bandwagon for the sake it.

Anyone who knows fighting will see Conor's fight as such; 

Rd 1 - Khabib's round but Conor did excellent to minimise the damage and conserving energy
Rd 2 - Demolition job from Khabib
Rd 3 - Conor's round
Rd 4 - Morale/self belief pretty much died at the buzzer ending round 3 going into round 4. It wasn't even a submission Conor tapped out to, his arms around his chin not his neck, he psychologically gave up.

Interesting few months ahead for the Lightweights anyhow, Dana confirming Tony Ferguson has #1 contender for Khabib, if he says no or either drop out then Conor is #2

Edited by coyne - 08 Sep 2019 at 5:56pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:28pm
Was at the event last night. Not the most entertaining night of fights, which was probably to be expected considering the amount of Russian/Dagestani wrestlers on the card. Disappointed with Barboza's performance. For one of the best kickers in the game, he threw very little. Felder checked a few early ones and it looked like it hurt Barboza a lot.

Poirier showed some real toughness and had a couple of moments of success where he wobbled Khabib and had him in a tight guillotine, but Khabib is just so strong. Most dominant fighter the UFC has ever seen. Jones is more spectacular, but Khabib barely loses a round against his opponents.

President of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, was in the crowd supporting his friend Khabib.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 4:32am

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Think you're reading too much from people who have never ever picked up a glove and just joining the bandwagon for the sake it.

Anyone who knows fighting will see Conor's fight as such; 

Rd 1 - Khabib's round but Conor did excellent to minimise the damage and conserving energy
Rd 2 - Demolition job from Khabib
Rd 3 - Conor's round
Rd 4 - Morale/self belief pretty much died at the buzzer ending round 3 going into round 4. It wasn't even a submission Conor tapped out to, his arms around his chin not his neck, he psychologically gave up.

Interesting few months ahead for the Lightweights anyhow, Dana confirming Tony Ferguson has #1 contender for Khabib, if he says no or either drop out then Conor is #2

Good summary of the fight. He tapped out to a neck crank which can lead to a broken jaw. But no doubt mcgregor was happy to end it. He didn't take a bad beating and that tap out saved him from potential damage thereafter. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 185>
  Share Topic