You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 185>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

State of the Fanboy posts by Deane and then he drops in a lovely bit of after-timing claiming he won an accum on the night by backing against McGregor Big smileLOL

You're just jealous. At least I can pick a winner unlike you in that tipping thread... LOL

I don't think my posts are that fan-boyish tbh. Just willing to have an unpopular opinion, I like McGregor yes but I don't idolise him, he does a lot for charity and hasn't forgot where he came from and at one point at least he was a great fighter. 

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

You're right, he's a stand up human being and a role model.

She was examined in a sexual assault treatment unit at a hospital after her mother called her an ambulance when she arrived home, the lawsuit said. According to the statement, bruising was found on most of her body, and she had abrasions on her face, neck and right breast.

Nothing to see here. I'm sure if it was your mum, sister or daughter you'd be saying the same. 

There seems to be more than enough evidence if you read all the articles (CCTV, Eye witnesses) and what you mentioned above so I find it hard to believe if he was guilty the guards wouldn't have been able to pin something against him. 

I said this a few pages ago but since you haven't read it and just proceeded to share the same article I may copy and paste.

Yeah if that's true its horrible. Whether it is the truth or not I guess we may never know. 

I always look at the people around McGregor who seem to be good people like John Kavanagh who have stuck by him through this, would they have if McGregor done something so horrible? I am sure they know the full story. Wonder who the unnamed man is as it appears he done even worse (if the story is true). 

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 4:59pm

McGregor hangs around with all sorts of bogeys Deane. They are hardly ideal character witnesses 
El Puto Amo
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

State of the Fanboy posts by Deane and then he drops in a lovely bit of after-timing claiming he won an accum on the night by backing against McGregor Big smileLOL

You're just jealous. At least I can pick a winner unlike you in that tipping thread... LOL

I don't think my posts are that fan-boyish tbh. Just willing to have an unpopular opinion, I like McGregor yes but I don't idolise him, he does a lot for charity and hasn't forgot where he came from and at one point at least he was a great fighter. 

You're right, he's a stand up human being and a role model.

She was examined in a sexual assault treatment unit at a hospital after her mother called her an ambulance when she arrived home, the lawsuit said. According to the statement, bruising was found on most of her body, and she had abrasions on her face, neck and right breast.

Nothing to see here. I'm sure if it was your mum, sister or daughter you'd be saying the same. 

There seems to be more than enough evidence if you read all the articles (CCTV, Eye witnesses) and what you mentioned above so I find it hard to believe if he was guilty the guards wouldn't have been able to pin something against him. 

I said this a few pages ago but since you haven't read it and just proceeded to share the same article I may copy and paste.

Yeah if that's true its horrible. Whether it is the truth or not I guess we may never know. 

I always look at the people around McGregor who seem to be good people like John Kavanagh who have stuck by him through this, would they have if McGregor done something so horrible? I am sure they know the full story. Wonder who the unnamed man is as it appears he done even worse (if the story is true). 

Okay, we'll ignore that rape allegation, and the other one he was arrested for. Ignore the injuries she had afterwards. We'll ignore the fact Ireland has the lowest conviction rate for rape in the EU. We'll ignore the fact the Gardai sent the file to the dpp, meaning they thought there was enough for conviction. 

What about the assaulting the old lad in the pub for not taking a whiskey?I What's the explaining for that?

What would he have to do that you wouldn't support him? 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 5:54pm
And money is the answer for your question about why they've hung about.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 5:58pm
The oul lad in the pub had it coming! Shocking show of disrespect turning a drink down.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

The oul lad in the pub had it coming! Shocking show of disrespect turning a drink down.

LOLLOLLOL

Same with the bus he attacked, getting shattered glass in a woman's eye, heard they were both giving him grief

And the lad whose phone he smashed

And the time he was nicked for indecent exposure for exposing himself to two women, they had it coming as well, looked at him funny 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 6:05pm

A rematch must be on the cards 
El Puto Amo
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 6:09pm
Mcgregor living rent free in so many peoples heads. That's why he's the biggest draw. You either love or hate him.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Mcgregor living rent free in so many peoples heads. That's why he's the biggest draw. You either love or hate him.

How would one pay rent to someone every time they thought about them? 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 6:51pm

So every person I dislike or comment on is living rent free in my head? 
El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

You replied to him, he’s living rent free in your headShocked

sh*t, Im replying to your reply to him. Two more f**kers now living in my head rent free.Cry Could be making a fortune 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:06pm

LOLLOLLOL

Same with the bus he attacked, getting shattered glass in a woman's eye, heard they were both giving him grief

And the time he was nicked for indecent exposure for exposing himself to two women, they had it coming as well, looked at him funny 

These are just the ones in the public. There are a lot more and a lot worse. Hopefully the civil suit gets him and he crawls back under the rock he came from
It would damage this forums' reputation
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:16pm

LOLLOLLOL

Glad we are in agreement.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:19pm

There was definitely far less interest and hype in this fight than his previous ones and that isn’t all down to it being behind closed doors 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:23pm

How would one pay rent to someone every time they thought about them? 
Baldrick has logged in as you😲😲
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:32pm
Are any of the cases still under investigation? There was reports before of him being refused US visas wasn't there? That all gone?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There was definitely far less interest and hype in this fight than his previous ones and that isn’t all down to it being behind closed doors 

It wasn't behind closed doors?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

It is another irritating phrase from the social media age. He can leave in my head all he wants, rent or no rent, as long as the racist, rapist, Jack **** keeps getting himself battered. I hope he doesn't stand up the next time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 185>
  Share Topic