You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 185>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

When would you expect tickets to go on sale? 
I would hazard a guess at June 26th.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:32pm
Who'll be the main event? Would be pretty pointless without an Irish person
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

The fella McGreogor hit in the pub. Solid chin on him.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 2:51pm
James Gallagher is 10-1 and is headlining Bellator Dublin next weekend  which is sold out against a lad from Sunderland (split loyalties there as I actually know him)

He’s by and far the most obvious for the UFC to snap up and headline their Dublin card if he gets the TKO.

And he’s extremely annoying by acting like McGregor on a 24/7 basis I can see this going down well on this thread already if he does well

Edited by coyne - 14 Feb 2020 at 2:52pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

James Gallagher is 10-1 and is headlining Bellator Dublin next weekend  which is sold out against a lad from Sunderland (split loyalties there as I actually know him)

He’s by and far the most obvious for the UFC to snap up and headline their Dublin card if he gets the TKO.

And he’s extremely annoying by acting like McGregor on a 24/7 basis I can see this going down well on this thread already if he does well

Leah McCourt is headlining the Bellator event in Dublin, Gallagher pulled out a couple of weeks back (surprised your mate didn’t let you know).

He’s contracted to Bellator and I can’t see Coker releasing him for a one off event.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 14 Feb 2020 at 4:05pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Leah McCourt is headlining the Bellator event in Dublin, Gallagher pulled out a couple of weeks back (surprised your mate didn’t let you know).

He’s contracted to Bellator and I can’t see Coker releasing him for a one off event.

Ah here. There’s me shut the f**k up LOL

Genuinely the first time I’ve heard about it. I don’t know him well enough to call him my mate however otherwise I would of found out by now Ouch
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 5:13am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

When would you expect tickets to go on sale? 
I would hazard a guess at June 26th.

Where did you see this?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 5:17am

Genuinely the first time I’ve heard about it. I don’t know him well enough to call him my mate however otherwise I would of found out by now Ouch

FFS Coyne LOL

Dont know how Paul Redmond hasn't be put on the main card. Probably the biggest fight on the card and it's on the prelims.

If he was with SBG he'd definitely be the main event.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 6:09am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

FFS Coyne LOL

Dont know how Paul Redmond hasn't be put on the main card. Probably the biggest fight on the card and it's on the prelims.

If he was with SBG he'd definitely be the main event.

LOL

I'd heard of the first cancellation right away because of the supposed 'dodgy doctor' who refused to clear Ellenor medically for the first fight which became pretty widespread locally here in Sunderland 

But I genuinely hadn't heard of the 2nd cancellation until this forum Embarrassed

Michel Pereria may actually be the biggest fruitloop the UFC has ever seen - Rolling thunders and showtimes kicks through his 1st fight, does it again it in the 2nd but gasses himself and gives himself a loss, gives himself a DQ in his 3rd fight. I love this man LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 1:21pm
Gallagher and Ellenor are having a 3rd attempt at a fight this time for Bellator London LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 1:10am
Ferguson is already doing what Conor couldn't by mentally destroying Khabib LOL

Tony is 1 messed up person, so messed up it's great.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 8:56am
Dana White has an island and is going to stage flights every week for the next 2 months, fly international fighters in there. 

Would be great to have regular competitive sport to watch each weekend Big smile

Ferguson vs. Gaethje now confirmed for April 18th
Khabib pulled out

Edited by t_rAndy - 07 Apr 2020 at 8:58am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 9:30am
Every time I see this thread bumped I expect the king of the Dubs to have made a show of himself again.

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 9:39am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Every time I see this thread bumped I expect the king of the Dubs to have made a show of himself again.

Instead it’s just the supporters of the chip shop fight LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Dana White has an island and is going to stage flights every week for the next 2 months, fly international fighters in there. 

So basically it’s a real life version of the film Mortal Kombat LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 9:54am
I preferred the Enter The Dragon comparison.

It's an outrageously good card by the way. You could legitimately argue that 80% of the fights on it could be main events
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 185>
  Share Topic