Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soccer Republic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

In the interview with the Derry chairman, it looked like he kept gawking at her t1ts LOL

Interviewd me before the Wales game. To be fair she is gorgeous should be more of her and her box

Fixed there Deccy boy. Heart

Cheers pal that what was on my mind
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

In the interview with the Derry chairman, it looked like he kept gawking at her t1ts LOL

Interviewd me before the Wales game. To be fair she is gorgeous should be more of her on the box

Was that at the fans game ??

Yup she interviewed you too.

I don't think she did so I was going to give her top marks for her judgement!! I think I was busy talking to Stan Collymore when she was talking to you. 

Edited by Borussia - 22 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:35pm

Interviewd me before the Wales game. To be fair she is gorgeous should be more of her on the box

I admired his persistence. She had a big jacket on and they were well covered but he kept perving away anyway LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 8:50am
That fake 'live' commentary on Soccer Republic is wojous.

Who are they trying to kid? It was painful watching the highlights of Pats v Derry last night. Really, it does no-one any favours, they should just drop it.
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

That fake 'live' commentary on Soccer Republic is wojous.

Who are they trying to kid? It was painful watching the highlights of Pats v Derry last night. Really, it does no-one any favours, they should just drop it.

That was the hardest commentary I have ever listened too. Brutal.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:02pm
Haven't seen Monday's episode yet but I thought they stopped doing that about a month ago. It's brutal.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:19pm
No punditry on soccer republic anymore. Is this a recent thing or has it been that way with a while?
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

No punditry on soccer republic anymore. Is this a recent thing or has it been that way with a while?

After Keith Fahey appeared as a pundit they had withdraw it. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:35pm
oh God that voice over commentary is soo cringey. can they not see/hear this themselves? how can anyone professional let that go out.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Started this season 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 2:18pm
Cork & Dundalk rolling out their streaming services for people based outside Ireland. Hopefully the quality is good and other clubs follow suit. Something like this is well over due. Initially, 1 match is 4e, with 10e being charged for 4 games. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 7:49pm
not exactly Soccer Republic related, but did anyone see yer. man from Extra Time on the around the grounds bit before tonights live match on Telly eireann?

Reporting live from the UCD bowl with the stairs to his ensuite behind him...
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

not exactly Soccer Republic related, but did anyone see yer. man from Extra Time on the around the grounds bit before tonights live match on Telly eireann?

Reporting live from the UCD bowl with the stairs to his ensuite behind him...

Ya. All those videos are so cringey. There either barely alive or way over the top speaking. Add nothing to the broadcast. Waste if time.
Karla2019 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:41pm
Suits me fine as I always missed mms due to the time.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 11:18am
Didn't realise this had been scrapped, I know it wasn't perfect but will still be a big loss 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Didn't realise this had been scrapped, I know it wasn't perfect but will still be a big loss 

Ah it was pretty poor. There was fook all highlights shown. It could have been a great show if they allocated a bit of time to it. If they aren't going to bother doing it properly then they might as well not do it. 
El Puto Amo
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:20pm
I did like it at the 7/30pm slot .

Just wanted to see the goals really the chit chat i could have done without .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:22pm
A purely Eurogoals style programme  would do well I think  
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839>
  Share Topic